Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

Honors II Chemistry Class Part II

"You will catch up, you're good at science. Remember?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty good," I laughed, smiling down at my lunch tray full of food. "Anyways where is Scott? Doesn't he usually sit with you at lunch?" I continued while grabbing a hold of my sandwich, getting ready to take a big bite.

"He said he's going to take his lunch time to visit Allison from now on."

"That's so nice of him, I'm glad they worked it out."

"Me too, Scott was moping around so much. He just wasn't being himself, so hopefully this will change a few things around here. Though, I wonder how Tyler is taking it," Stiles exclaimed glancing over at the table in front of us, where Allison and Lydia usually sit. I looked over and noticed Tyler was sitting with another girl, obviously flirting with her.

"I think he's doing just fine, look."

"Oh, that's Marissa his ex-girlfriend. They must have hooked up again," Stiles said turning his head to look at Marissa and Tyler, who were beginning to kiss each other.

"Probably, she looks like that type of girl."

"How do you know?"

"When I was walking down the hallway some guys were talking about her. She slept with both of them when she was drunk at a party," I explained. When walking to my Chemistry class two guys in jerseys were talking about both of their experiences. They were trying to one up each other; I thought it was pretty disgusting.

"...Jessica are you free this Friday night?" Stiles asked the dreaded question after a very long pause. I just knew he was going to ask this question, especially on this Friday night.

"How about Saturday night?" I said thinking of another day where I was not busy. I honestly did not want to cancel my date with Derek.

"Sure. I'll pick you up around six PM; we can go see Deadpool or something?"

"That would be great Stiles, I love Marvel movies."

At the end of the school day I had to go back to Mr. Harris' classroom to do more work I missed during the time I was gone in the hospital. As I walked back up the stairs, the hallways began to slowly empty. When I reached Mr. Harris' classroom he was sitting at his desk on his laptop where I last saw him today during class.

"Hey, Mr. Harris," I knocked on the door before entering the classroom. Mr. Harris pulled up his glasses as he looked up at from the computer screen.

"Come in. Your quiz is on that desk there," He pointed, avoiding my gaze to the laptop. After finally finishing the long quiz, Mr. Harris told me I missed a lot of notes that were going to be on the chapter test. He gave me his packet of notes that he presents during class, making me copy them down onto my own paper, instead of just giving me a copy like my math teacher had done. "When you're done just set the packet on my desk, close the door behind you, and shut off the lights. I have to get going, see you tomorrow for class." My eyes widened as he began to put on his coat and pack up his laptop into a briefcase. He did not even care to stay behind if I had any questions or concerns about the notes. Like Stiles said at the party, it was going to be hard to get Mr. Harris to like me by the end of the school year. Though that does not mean I was going to give up, I still hold Stiles to that bet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Click here to see Jessica's outfit.

Click here to see Stiles' outfit.

Fact #28: Part of Jessica's quiz and notes were about liquids and solids, but in an Honors II Chemistry way.