Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

Mrs. Grey

"Honey, are you alright?" She asked, stepping out onto the patio. I felt as she grabbed a hold of me, giving me a firm hug. I could feel by her tight grasp that she was very worried; she could sense that something was wrong. Although, I did not know what was wrong. Beacon Hills is just giving me the creeps I guess. From Stiles telling me it's unsafe, to feeling like someone is following me everywhere I go. I suppose I just miss Eugene, Oregon more than I thought I would. I usually get over each place my family moves too pretty quickly.

"Yeah, I'm fine now. I was just at the school during after hours, it was just very creepy."

"Now you're paranoid, huh?"

"A bit," I agreed stepping into the threshold after my mom. I watched as she closed the French doors and locked them before she could say anything else.

"Well you know you're safe here, right, honey?"

"Yes, I know."

It was finally Friday, hours before my date with Derek. The last two previous days I spent going to school, trying to stay caught up with everyone else in my classes. During lunch yesterday Stiles explained to me again when he was going to pick me up, that we were going to the cinema to eat dinner and then to see Deadpool. While today Derek texted to remind me that he was going to pick me up and take me to a special event outside of town, although he never told me what event exactly. All he said was that I should dress how I normally do.

"Honey, who's the boy?" My mom asked as she walked to the threshold of my bedroom. I was standing in front of my bed, debating on what I should wear tonight on my date. I began to bite my finger nails because I was getting nervous, I did not know what to wear. I heard my mom slowly walk into my bedroom to take a look at the outfits I had picked out.

"His name is Derek Hale and he's taking me to a special event."

"What event?" She asked, sitting down at the top of my bed, looking at my outfits.

"I don't know, he said it was a surprise. I'm guessing something that would impress me, like an art gallery opening or a music show at a coffeehouse. Those are my guesses."

"Okay, just make sure you're home before 10:30."

"I thought my curfew was at eight?"

"Yes, that's what your father said. But he's not going to be home until much later..." My mom smirked looking up at me. This was always how it was. My dad was the strict one while my mom was the total opposite. They always fought on how to raise me since there values are much different. However when dad is around mom usually throws her opinions out the window. Luckily dad was working extra late tonight, meaning I have a few more hours to spend with Derek. "...If you're home on time tonight than I might be able to make this change permanent. I will have a talk with your father if you're in the door by 10:30 tonight. Okay?"

"Thanks mom, you're the best! I promise I will be home on time tonight."

"Oh, I know I am! ...So have you picked between these three yet?" My mom asked standing up from her seating to stand next to me. She looked at each of my outfits laid out on my bed. All three outfits were a mixture of my personality; they were outfits I would wear to different places. The first one was more fashionable: paired with a leather jacket, a blouse, high waisted skinny pants, and wedges. The second was more causal: everyday gray t-shirt, ripped jeans, and boots. While the third was a mixture of the two: jean jacket, band t-shirt, skinny jeans, and high-tops.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #30: The creators of the outfit sets are,
1. Curlsalrighthaz.
2. Jellytime.
3. Bethalu.