Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

Car Crash

"Thank you." I got into the car and Derek closed the door. Once we both were in the car, Derek started it up and pulled away from the curb. I looked out the passenger window and rolled it down, it was so nice outside. California is very beautiful in January, I loved the weather, it is so perfect. "So, where are you taking me?"

"Take a look in the console." I reached over in the compartment between the seats and grabbed two identification cards. I lifted them up and noticed they said, "Fall Out Boy, Save Rock and Roll 2013 Tour. Los Angeles, all access pass".

"Oh my god! Derek, how did you get these? Tickets sold out as soon as they went on sale," I asked, staring at the all access passes. Fall Out Boy has been my favorite band since I was in junior high school. However, I have not been to one of their concerts in a very long time, I was never able to go to more than one because my family moves so much.

"I just knew you liked music and thought you would like to go. So I did free labor on one of my old friend's car, he happened to work at the coliseum in Los Angeles. He gave me these two all access passes in return."

"Well you got lucky; Fall Out Boy is my favorite band. I've only been to one of their concerts, so thank you for surprising me with this tonight. This is going to be so much fun."

"You're welcome, I knew you would enjoy a good concert," Derek said continuing to drive to the concert, which was 30 minutes away in Los Angeles.

"I love concerts. Have you ever been to one before?"

"Never, I've never had anyone I wanted to go with... Until now," Derek smiled as he kept his eyes onto the road; he began to turn out of the suburbs of Beacon Hills. I watched out of the windshield as we began leaving Beacon Hills behind to head to the concert in Los Angeles.

"I'm glad I'm the one to go with you to your first concert. Although, if you could attend any concert of any artist, dead or alive, what would it be?"

"That's easy, Led Zeppelin. How about you?" He asked, glancing over at me quickly.

Before I could answer him, sirens started blaring in the distance. In the rear windshield blue and red lights started flickering behind us. I looked over my shoulder and saw many police cars speeding up behind us. Derek pulled over his car onto the shoulder of the road, we both watched as many police cars and ambulances hurried passed.

"I wonder what's going on."

"I have no idea," Derek answered as many emergency cars still continued to pass by.

"Maybe a car crash?" I suggested as fire trucks now began to pass us on the road.

"It has to be a major pile up; they're still continuing to come down the road. Look."

I looked in the rear view mirror and I saw many flashing lights continuing to speed down the two lane road. I then looked again out the windshield and saw many cars pulled over onto the shoulder of the road as many flickering lights were up ahead. Finally, Derek was then able to pull back onto the road and began driving towards the flickering lights ahead. Slowly we followed the small traffic towards the car crash. Once we got to the scene many emergency cars were pulled over onto the road, some were even parked in the ditch. They had our side of the road cut off; they had someone out controlling traffic through the only other lane open. However, there was no car crash in sight; the crime scene was out in the woods on our side of the road. When we came to a complete stop, it was our turn to stop so the other side could pass through. Out of my window I heard a couple of guys arguing to each other, out of curiosity I looked over at my door mirror. Immediately I noticed Stiles' Jeep behind us, he was talking to a police officer through his passenger window.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #32: Jessica's favorite band is Fall Out Boy. Which is an American rock band from Wilmette, Illinois, formed in 2001. The band consists of vocalist/guitarist Patrick Stump, bassist Pete Wentz, guitarist Joe Trohman, and drummer Andy Hurley.

Click here to see Jessica's outfit.
Made by: Bethalu.

Click here to see Derek's outfit.
Made by: Ja-vy.