Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

The Beatles

"Stiles turn around and go home. This is a crime scene investigation," The officer said.

"But dad-"

"Now Stiles!" I watched as Stiles listened to the officer, who was his dad, and turned around. I took a deep breath out and began to breathe normally again. I was worried Stiles would see that I was out with Derek tonight, which would ruin everything.

"I wonder what happened out there," I said watching the police officers talking to each other, while an ambulance began to take out an empty stretcher from its back. Whatever happened out there someone was hurt or even worse, dead. I did not want to think about it, so I turned back over to look at Derek as he started to drive past the crime scene.

"I bet someone went camping tonight and injured themselves. Don't worry about it Jessica, I bet they will be fine," Derek reassured me and reached out to squeeze my hand, he knew that I was beginning to worry. I glanced down at his hand as he brushed against my arm to reach for my hand. My hairs on my forearm began to stand up against my jacket because of his touch. I reached up the rest of the way and took his hand in mine, his touch gave me comfort.

"Yeah, I bet you're right. They probably tripped over a tree root and hurt their ankle or something," I assured myself, agreeing with what Derek had told me. I glanced back down at our hands, I was still holding onto his hand. I began to smile at the fact that Derek did not let go and brush me off, his hand was still holding onto mine just the same. I felt as his grasp became tighter and his thumb began to caress my hand, which sent tingles through my body.

"So you were saying, before?"

"Oh, I was saying that you better take me along to that Led Zeppelin concert," I answered him, letting go of his hand. I pulled a piece of my hair behind my ear as I began to continue, "And, that I would want to go back in time to a Beatles concert."

"Which Beatle is your favorite?"

"Well most people would say they like either John Lennon or Paul McCartney, because they were most famous out of the group. But I like George Harrison the most."

"Ah I see, well my mom was a big Paul McCartney fan. I grew up listening to the Beatles, so I know a couple of songs. Take a look in the glove compartment there," Derek said pointing in front of me to the compartment. I opened the compartment and saw a large black compact disc case filled with many discs. I grabbed and unzipped the case, I flipped it open seeing many artists that I recognized right away. He had artists in alphabetical order like the Black Keys, City and Colour, the Killers, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and many more. Of course at the beginning of his case was a plethora of the Beatles disc albums.

"Oh my god, you have so many Beatles albums! Can we listen to one?" I asked flipping through the Beatles section of his case. He had albums anywhere from Please Please Me to the most famous one, Abbey Road. Please Please Me will always be my favorite Beatles album above all else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #33: My envision of Derek's music interests are mostly of alternative rock bands, but he does of course love the classics. Derek grew to love classic bands from his mother and rock bands from his father.

Click here to see Jessica's outfit.
Made by: Bethalu.

Click here to see Derek's outfit.
Made by: Ja-vy.