Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

The Rooftop Grill

"I like you too Derek." As we stopped at a red light I smiled back and reached over to give him a kiss on the cheek in return for his comment. I was really surprised that Derek had said he liked me; I never would have thought a guy like him would like a girl like me. Before I could pull away Derek stopped me and leaned in to kiss my lips. We kept on kissing each other until the car behind us began honking their horn as the light in front of us had turned green. Derek and I started laughing as we continued to drive towards the Hollywood Bowl for the concert. "It looks like we're getting closer!"

"Actually we are here, look," Derek told me as he switched lanes to turn into the entrance. I looked to my right and noticed many parking lots that were full of cars; there was no way we were going to find a good parking space. I continued to look out the window as Derek continued to drive further down the street passed the parking lots and into another sub entrance. "We get valet parking with these all access passes."

"Oh, wow!" Was all I could say as Derek began to slow down as we entered a lane full of cars waiting for a valet. I watched as he grabbed the all access passes and then shifted the car into park. Two men approached our car, they both opened our car doors for us. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome ma'am, have a goodnight," My valet said.

"Thanks," I heard Derek say.

"You're welcome sir, have a goodnight."

I walked over to Derek and looked at him as he held out my access pass. Once we both put on our passes we smiled at each other. "Are you ready?" Derek asked.

"I'm ready!"

Derek reached out his hand and I grabbed a hold with my hand. He led me over to the Hollywood Bowl's entrance where many people were standing in line for the concert to begin. When Derek and I approached the front of the line we were let in by a couple of body guards, they noticed our all access passes. Once inside a man stopped us before we could go any further into the building. "Hello, welcome to the Hollywood Bowl. As our biggest donors tonight you shall receive the best we have to offer. Just show your access passes to any employee and you will receive everything for free tonight. Later on after the show you will be directed backstage to meet Fall Out Boy and receive even more free offers. Thank you, enjoy the concert and have a goodnight. You may proceed."

"Thank you," Derek said as we passed the man and began to walk further into the entrance. "So, do you want to hit up the gift store or the restaurant first?"

"Defiantly the restaurant, I'm starving."

Derek and I looked around; I saw a large sign that read, The Rooftop Grill. I began to walk over as Derek began to follow. We approached a man in a white and black suit apron. "Hello, welcome to The Rooftop Grill in the Hollywood Bowl. How many tonight?"

"Two," Derek answered.

"Okay, follow me." We followed the host up a staircase; he sat us outside overlooking the city surrounding the Hollywood Bowl. I guess that is why the restaurant is called The Rooftop Grill; it literally is a restaurant on the rooftop of the Hollywood Bowl. "Someone will be with you shortly." The host placed our menus on our table.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #35: The Rooftop Grill is an actual restaurant at the Hollywood Bowl. It offers full sit-down service for pre-concert dining. They have everything from mesquite-grilled steaks, fresh seafood, and farmers' market offerings.

Click here to see Jessica's outfit.
Made by: Bethalu.

Click here to see Derek's outfit.
Made by: Ja-vy.