Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

House Party Part II

ImageJESSICAImage


I walked passed Stiles and the couple making out, I am going home. While I continued to walk toward the French doors, the redhead girl from my Honors II Chemistry class walked in before I even got the chance to reach the doors. "Hey Jess. Are you having fun?"

"Oh yeah, but I have to leave. Curfew you know. I'm sorry that we never got the chance to hangout tonight though," I said trying to be polite. Honestly I did not know if I was going to be friends with this redheaded girl. The girl was popular and really pretty, but I knew that I was not going to fit in with her. I am too weird, not pretty and not popular like this girl. Soon this girl will realize just how different I am by the end of the year; I knew it was bound to happen.

"Well I'll see you Monday for Chemistry then. Bye," The girl smiled.

ImageSTILESImage


My head shot up as soon as I thought I heard the voice of Lydia Martin.

"Bye." Jessica turned around waving while she pushed down on the doorknob.

I kept looking over at Jessica and Lydia, this was not happening. Lydia knew Jessica, Jessica knew Lydia. This means that I will not even get a chance now that Lydia has befriended her. I knew that Jessica was confident and pretty, it was too good to be true. I kind of figured that she was going to end up in the popular crowd with people like Jackson Whittemore and Lydia. I just hoped that she was geeky enough so I could have a chance with her. However I was wrong, I was basically rejected without even being rejected. Somehow I was not even surprised by this, it was just my luck.

ImageJESSICAImage


I walked out of the gate and went down the front yard onto the sidewalk again. This time I walked in the opposite direction to go back to my new house which was only just a couple blocks away. As soon as I was more than halfway down the street I realized that it had gotten colder as the night progressed. It was windy which just made everything ten times worse. I could hear the tree leaves and even the dead leaves on the ground rustling in the wind. I tried to bundle myself up in my star cardigan, but it was not helping. When I tried to brush back my hair that was blowing in my face I heard a loud car engine from behind. The bright lights from the car were following me but I did not look back or turn around. I kept on walking but in a faster pace, whoever was in that car was making me apprehensive. This only caused me to think about what Stiles had said, 'Beacon Hills is not safe for your family; you should leave and never come back. Just forget about this place, it's dangerous'. Which only caused me to become even more apprehensive.

"Hey. Do you want a ride?" I heard a guy say, which caused my head to turn. It was a young looking guy in a black Chevy Camaro. He was the driver of the car that had been following me ever since I had left the party. I did not know whether to say something back to him or just start running. I was apprehensive and scared; it was not a good mix at this time of night. I just wished I would have stayed with Stiles and maybe got a ride home from him even if he was drunk. So I decided not to answer the guy, I kept on walking like I did not hear him in the first place. "I just came from Boyd's party and I saw you leaving. I'd thought I would offer you a ride home," He said still following me in his car. I looked over again, almost feeling better about the situation than before. Though I did not understand why someone his age was at a high schoolers party, a college party would be more understandable.
♠ ♠ ♠
Click here to see Jessica's outfit.

Click here to see Stiles' outfit.

Fact #4: Derek and Stiles are my favorite characters.