Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

Derek Hale

"And why should I believe you?" I asked slowing down my pace back to normal. Something made me believe him, but I had to ask just to make sure. I was not just going to step into this guy's car without any questions.

"I'm Derek Hale, Boyd's best friend and athletic trainer. I help him train for the basketball, football, and lacrosse team at Beacon Hills High School... Boyd invited me to his party and I only went to stop by for one drink, that's it. Do you believe me now?" Derek explained, telling me facts about Boyd since he says he knows him.

"Okay, okay I believe you. But why do you want to give me a ride home? I don't live that far from here. I can manage walking home."

"Because it's not safe around here at night and you should not be out here alone... I guess you could say I don't trust anyone this late at night."

"Right, because I'm a girl. So you trust me enough to get into your car? That makes so much sense according to someone who doesn't trust anyone."

ImageDEREKImage


"Would you just stop whining and let me give you a ride home! It's the least I can do," I said actually stopping my car; I was done trying to persuade her. I was trying to do the best I could to get her off the street, all I wanted was to keep her safe. Honestly I just did not want her walking home alone in the dark, something about tonight worried me. I had that feeling that something was coming and I did not want this innocent girl in the middle of it. Finally she huffed shrugging her shoulders, she finally gave in. She walked across the sidewalk and into the street. She approached the side of the car and opened the door stepping in to sit down. Once she sat down and closed the door I began to drive again.

ImageJESSICAImage


"I live on 1029 Douglas Street... And by the way, my name's Jessica Grey." I turned my head to look over at him. I really wanted to know what the guy actually looked like, since he was after all giving me a ride home.

Derek was a built, college looking guy; he looked like he was in his early to mid twenties. But I could not see much else because it was dark except for the light coming from the radio. After looking at him my eyes wondered around the car. I noticed that a alternative CD was playing and each window was cracked at the same height. Derek was either very particular or obsessive-compulsive.

"...So! Why does everyone keep saying Beacon Hills is unsafe? What's wrong with this town, did something happen?" My curiosity got to me. I had to ask, since both Derek and Stiles told me Beacon Hills was not safe. I just wondered why this town was so dangerous to locals; it honestly scared me a little.
♠ ♠ ♠
Click here to see Derek's outfit.

Click here to see Jessica's outfit.

Fact #5: The alternative CD playing in Derek's car was Young the Giant's self titled album. The specific song that was playing was Garands.