Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

Home

"Please, next time tell me where you are. So you do not worry your poor mother half to death. Promise me?" My dad told me turning as I had reached the top of the staircase. Which this was not what I was expecting from him, honestly I was expecting a lot worse because he is so overprotective.

"I promise."

"Now goodnight, I love you, my little girl."

I held my breath in as he leaned in and kissed the top of my forehead. "Goodnight, I love you too father." I said while I passed my dad and went into my new bedroom, which was unpacked last weekend. It was fully lit; someone had been in here looking around. I just rolled my eyes and fell into my bed. The encounter with my dad already shook me up enough; I was not going to let this bother me. Instead I got up and changed into something more comfortable, pajamas.

Though I decided not to listen to my dad and I did not go to bed just yet. I wanted to snoop on a few people I had met tonight first. So I fired up my laptop and went onto Facebook. First I looked up Stiles and found him under the name Stiles Stilinski, his profile was public. I read that he liked mostly alternative and rock music, but liked a few popular pop artists as well. To my surprise he was really into reading and writing, he seemed awfully smart. Lastly before I looked someone else up I realized Stiles had a lot less friends than I had expected. Finally it was Derek Hales turn; I took a deep breath and typed in his name. But zero search results came back; he did not have a Facebook profile. Disappointed I signed off, exited my browser, and shut down my laptop. I was now ready for bed.

Image


I woke up, the weekend had ended fast and it was already Monday morning. Once I was ready I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs for breakfast. I could smell the bacon, eggs, and pancakes being made by my mom. I quickly made my way to the kitchen, I was more than hungry. "Good morning. I made you breakfast," My mom said smiling as she made a plate. I walked over to the island and sat down on one of the stools. My mom sat down the plate and silverware in front of me. "Honey what would you like to drink?"

"Orange juice, please. Thank you." My mom got out a carton from the refrigerator and a glass from a cabinet. She poured the juice into the glass, afterward putting the carton away.

My mom handed me the glass and then looked at me as she began to speak. "Well I'm going to head out to do a little early morning shopping. Do you think you'll be able to drive yourself to school or do you want a ride?"

"Maybe just one last ride," I smiled.

"Okay then, hurry. Let's go before the store becomes busy!" My mom and I left the house after my empty plate was put into the dishwasher. When I got into the car I checked the time; it was 6:45 AM. School starts at 7:00 AM; I was going to be early instead of having the chance of being late. A few minutes later my mom turned into the Beacon Hills High School parking lot.

"Thanks for the ride mom."

"I'll see you after school at 2:30 to pick you up, bye honey I love you," My mom said.