Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

Class Schedule

"Things just keep getting worse. She's friends with Lydia, and now Derek. How can I compete with that? I would have rather it been Boyd instead," I whined holding my hands onto my forehead, I knew that I was screwed. Jessica was pretty much unapproachable because of Derek, which was pretty clear.

ImageJESSICAImage


"Thanks Boyd," I said entering the number into my iPhone. I turned around and started walking down the hallway to head to my PE class.

ImageSTILESImage


"She's coming this way. Act natural," Scott told me, pulling me back against the lockers. Both of us looked around like we were not doing anything out of the ordinary, which only made us look even more suspicious.

ImageJESSICAImage


I kept walking down the hallway, until I saw Stiles. I smiled at both of the guys, the other guy waved at me as he left us alone to talk. I walked over and leaned against the locker. "Hey Stiles! I'm Jessica, from the party. Do you remember me?"

"Yeah, of course I do."

"I was wondering if you had any classes with me."

ImageSTILESImage


"What are you taking?" I asked, surprised that she even approached me. I thought that she was interested in Derek now; I had no idea why she was still talking to me. I was nothing like Derek; there was no comparison between us two. I was for sure that I was being friend zoned, again. Last time it was by Lydia, now by Jessica.

"Here's my schedule," Jessica said handing me her schedule from out of her book bag. I unfolded her schedule and looked at it,

Period 1: Team PE - North Gym
Period 2: Honors II Chemistry - 213
Period 3: English II - 123
Period 4: Geometry - 216
Period 5: Lunch - CAFE
Period 6: U.S. History - 110
Period 7: Culinary Arts - 235
Period 8: Study Hall - CAFE

"We have PE, lunch, and study hall together. I guess we just didn't notice each other before," I told Jessica smiling down at her schedule. I looked over at her and gave the schedule back; she smiled at me while putting it back into her book bag.

"That's great. I finally know someone in almost all of my classes now."

"Well class starts in a few minutes. We should start heading towards the gym now," I said standing straight up from leaning on the lockers, Jessica mimicked me. I began to walk forward while she turned around and walked next to me, for the first time I felt like people's eyes were on me. Even though Jessica did not like me, everyone in the hallway seemed to assume that she did. Since last year when I was walking down the hallway with a girl it usually was Scott's girlfriend Allison Argent followed by Scott himself. But now that it is a new semester and that they broke up, it is only Scott and I now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Click here to see Jessica's outfit.

Click here to see Stiles' outfit.

Fact #9: Jessica and her family moved to Beacon Hills during her Christmas break. So she's been attending Beacon Hills High School for a week and a day now, never noticing Stiles until the party.