Hell Is for Heroes

Five

"What was that all about...?" Indeed.
I soon learned that Mikeys full name was Mikey James Way. Brother of Gerard Way. Gerard Arthur Way. Who was pretty much the sole reason parents would call there kids every hour, just to make sure they were okay. The reason two hundred and four kids in total were pulled out of this school. And the reason for nineteen murders, state wide terror, and numerous drug crimes. He was the kid you didn’t want to mess with. But I guess nobody figured that out till it was to late...
The thing was... hes a genius... eighteen deaths, only ten fingers pointed in his direction. But they didn’t catch him. Not till the last one... Hes now in court and there deciding his fate. You'd think that many murders and it would be an automatic death sentence. But no, not for him. Not for Gerard Way. Rumors spread like wildfire about him, more pile up each day,"He's a vampire! Duh! That's why he didn’t get caught."
"Hes so high from all the drugs, his heart stopped. Hes technically dead. That's why he's able to do all that weird stuff."
"Hes a ghost no one ever sees him."
"Hes planning an escape from jail. Hes gonna come back during prom and kill all those who betrayed him."
Of course all these aren’t true. One can not be the walking dead or a ghost. And hes locked up in the toughest jail in Jersey. Hes not going anywhere...
But still there are truths to them... It all adds up to the mystery of how he would do it... How he kill eighteen people with out being caught. Sure he'd been accused a few times... But shit. So were all the other 'different' kids at this school. Whats surprising is Mikeys reaction when he hears some rumors. He still there, listening and when it’s done, he'll laugh. It’s only when personal insults are thrown his or his brother’s way he'll react.
And believe me, being stuck with the last name 'Way' right now... is like a fucking death wish...
♠ ♠ ♠
Really guys this is number FIVE please tell me if I should even keep going...