Hell Is for Heroes

Seven

"Frankie.. " Im walking to the bathroom, from my second period class Spanish. And let me tell you, I was bored. I turn around. The halls are empty, except for him. The faceless man walks toward me.
"Long time no see eh?" I thought about it.
Haven’t seen you sense the first day of school.
"Yup." He said casually leaning against a wall. "Now I’ve been hearing that, that Brock man has been bothering you." I nod. He was he was in three of my classes and just wouldn't leave me alone. The man leaned forward.
"Kill him." He whispered. My eyes widened.
No! Yeah I don’t like him, but I’d never kill him!
The man sighed annoyed. He grabbed my shoulders and threw me against the wall. He pressed himself against me.
"I thought I told you, that you need to start listening to me?" I nodded.
"Then why don’t you do it?"
"Because... I never want to kill any body." A growl escaped his throat. It was horrible loud, and it scared the shit out of me.
"How long will it fucken take you to listen to me?!" I gulped.
Forever...
The man smiled sadly and turned around.
"Forever comes faster then you think Frankie... " He started walking but before he really got any where he faded.
Just like he never happened. Just like he never existed...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry For The Shortness!