FMX-Girl

An e-mail!

Christina wakes up in the morning for school she's getting ready and leaves to catch her bus. After a long day she is sittig on the computer checking her e-mails. Almost every mail is from facebook so she deletes them. There was another on she almost deleted which said it was from Nitro Circus. She was really skeptical and thought that it was fake but she still read it:

"Dear Christina,
we heared about your unbelievable skills in freestyle motorcross, so we sent one of our tour managers along with Mr. Pastrana to meet you. they will arrive at your house on the 5th january. Please make sure to be there to present your skills on a motorcycle. We hope to see you soon with us on tour.

The Nitro Circus Live team"

Christina couldn't belive it and she started screaming and showed it to her parents. They didn't belive it was real but they said she should be ready if it was.

It was Christmas and Christina got new gear so she would look good for her 'audition'. When she was celebrating New Years with her friends she told her best friend and mechanic, Isobel, that they maybe would go Down Under to Nitro Circus Live. Everyone started yelling and screaming and they were so excited.

Isobel slept over at Christinas house and before they went to sleep she asked:
"Are you nervous to meet all these people?"
Christina answered:
"Hell yes! I'm glad that if they want me I can take you. If I couldn't i would be there and I had no friend and I would be forever alon."

They went to sleep and Christina dreamed how everything would be if her and Isobel would be at Nitro Circus Live. christina saw their show twice and she always imagened how it would be to be a part of all that crazy stuff but she never thought she was good enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this & sorry for my English I'm from Germany so :DD
& tell me what you think maybe leave a comment taht would be really nice (:!
Sorry that it's short but I hate to go and eat my soup!