Status: In progress... (I try to upload once a week.)

Finally Found You

(2) Who are you?

Chapter 2 - Who are you?

After a long and sleepless night, because of the whole footstep thing I went downstairs to make some breakfast.

The only things in the fridge were some eggs. But I guess that'll do. My mum always tells me that I should try some new flavors. Taste some different kinds of food besides the cheese sandwiches and the scrambled eggs. "What if you get a boyfriend and you have dinner with him and his parents and they've cooked this delicious meal with all these vegetables..." Well mom, we'll see about that when the man actually arrives. Honestly, I think that my 'soulmate' got hit by a bus.

I still had a lot to do, so I just started with unpacking. The movers also helped me assemble my bed and my two closets. Yes, I said two. Even though it's hard to admitt, I do have a lot of clothes. But then you can never have enough clothes, right?

It took me about an hour to get all my clothes in the closets and I was now putting all the dishes away.

It was already past noon and I was starving, so I decided to go and get some groceries.

I was walking back with everything I bought when I saw a note hanging on a window. "Help wanted". I looked up and saw that it was Starbucks. Well if this isn't my lucky day. I immediately got accepted and I could start next Monday. I guess luck was finally on my side.

It was about 11 pm and I was watching spongebob. Yeah, don't judge. You're never to old for spongebob. I ordered a pizza because it was late and I simply just didn't feel like cooking.

A strange sensation went through my body as I heard those footsteps again. It came from above me. It was the same feeling as yesterday but stronger. Fear, but especially love and lust. How can you feel something like that about something that doesn't exist. Or at least I hope didn't.

My breath got caught up in my throat. And I immediately turned down the volume of the tv to go look for the origin of the footsteps.

You know how you always scream at people in horror movies not to go look for the noise. Well... You just can't help it.

I walked though the kitchen and upstairs. I stopped at the beginning of the hallway, which somehow seemed even more eerie than usual. But of course with my luck the footsteps seemed to come from the end of the hallway. My bedroom.

I took slow, cautious steps and finally after what felt like hours made it to my room.

I opened the door and even though this is gonna sound really cliche: it creaked. A lot. Very nice, I just moved here and I'm already going to get killed by a psychopath.. or a ghost. I couldn't be a ghost right? They don't exist right? Do they?

If ghosts exist would they be able to kill people. I sure hope not. One of my aunts says she can talk to ghosts and help them move on or something like that. About a year ago she told me that my house was full of them. How nice of her to tell me that. I didn't sleep for a week.

The door was now fully open and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Thank god. I walked towards my bed and looked under it. Yeah, you can never be too sure.

I stood up, turned around and looked into the most gorgeous eyes you can image. They were this bright, almost illuminating blue with some grayish spots. My breath caught in my throat. I was scared shitless.

Suddenly the guy lifted his arm and traced the tip of his fingers along my cheekbone. It burned. In a good way. It felt right. It felt good. And without me realizing it I had leaned into his touch. His whole hand was caressing my cheek now.

Suddenly he just stopped. I saw him walking away. "Wait! Who are you?" I asked him.

He turned around. And it wasn't until then that I could a good look at him. He looked like a god. He was dressed all in black, about 6 feet tall and then of course those bright, blue orbs that stood out even more against his almost black hair that fell a little bit in front of his eyes.

"You'll find out soon enough." That was all he said in the most melodic voice before walking though the doorway and just disappearing. Into thin air.

---------------------------------------------

I'm sorry. I know it's not the longest chapter. But I hope you guys liked it.

Comment, vote and subscribe :)