Status: In progress... (I try to upload once a week.)

Finally Found You

(3) I'll always be there

Chapter 3 - I'll always be there

I was standing in an unfamiliar room. It was very plain and quite dark. Where was I? I do remember going to bed and I think falling asleep. But then this must be a dream. But it felt so real. Normally my dreams are a bit hazy and don't really make sense but this... this was something totally different.

The feeling came back at the same time I heard the now familiar footsteps and this time I didn't hesitate to turn around.

There he was. I couldn't stop staring into those beautiful eyes. It's weird I know. I liked him touching me and I didn't even know him. He kept walking towards me until he was standing right in front me. He once again lifted his arm and traced his fingers along my jawline.

I had to fight this feeling. This was wrong... so wrong. I didn't even know him. But why did it feel so right?

Finally being able to get out of this trance, I pulled away. This guy was really the most beautiful guy I've ever seen.

''Who are you? What's your name? And don't think about walking away again and saying cryptic stuff like; 'You'll find out.'' I suddenly found myself saying. I'm normally really shy around people I don't know. Especially around hot guys. And this guy looked like a god. My breath started to get uneven. I can't believe I said that.

''My name is Colton.'' ''Well hai, I'm...'' ''Alexandra Crosswell. I know.''

I think he saw the confusion on my face 'cause he laughed. He actually laughed and it was the most beautiful thing I had ever heard. ''There is much you need to learn, my love''. He said whilst caressing my cheek. ''But you have to go now. You're about to wake up.''

I panicked. I didn't want to wake up. There was so much I wanted to ask him. Why was I feeling this? How did he get into my dream?

''Don't panick, love. I'll be back. I'll always be there''

And with that I woke up. I noticed I was sweating. What did Colton mean with that he will always be here. It was probably just a dream. But part of me really wanted him to come back,

I let it slide of me and took a nice long shower. Today was monday, which meant that it was my first workday.

I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, a black tanktop and the blouse they gave me that had 'Starbucks' written on it, put on some make-up and left.

When I arrived the manager rushed towards me. ''Oh thank god you're here. There's a festival at the end of the street and it's going to be one of the busiest days of the year. We can barely handle it.'' ''Yeah okay, I'll get started right away.'' ''Thanks, Brooke will explain how everything works. She's behind the counter.'' Alright then.

''Hay, I'm looking for Brooke?''

''Yeah, that would be me. You must be Alexandra.'' She had light brown hair and she was about the same height as me which is about 5 ft 3. Finally I wasn't the only short person in the room.

After she explained everything there was to know I had to start taking orders. The manager wasn't kidding when he said that today was going to be one of the busiest days of the year.

I found out that Brooke was 19 and that she had a older brother. She had also just moved out and she lived just a block away from me. So when closing time had finally arrived we walked home together.

''So you live in the old Dashwood house?'' she asked.

''Dashwood? Well I don't know about that but it is a very old house.'' I said.

She pretended to get shivers down her spine: ''I always heared it was haunted and that that was the reason the previous owner wanted to sell it . Did you hear anything weird?'' she asked as she was making ghost noises.

I laughed: ''No, haven't heard anything. Plus, I don't really believe in ghosts and any supernatural stuff.'' I grimaced.

We stopped in front of what I assumed was her place ''Haha, okay then, but if you do hear anything call me and I'll get my special ghost vacuum.'' We exchanged numbers and we waved each other goodbye.

Not even a week in America and I already made a friend. Normally that takes me a very long time. I'm not the most social and outgoing person. Plus I don't really go out since I don't drink and I don't want to be the only sober person between a dozens of drunk people.

Then a started thinking about what Brooke said. Is that place really haunted? And who were the Dashwoods? I'm going to have to ask her about that.

I mean I did say the truth when I told her that I didn't really believe in the supernatural. But maybe I should change that belief.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Vote, comment and subscribe :)