Status: In progress... (I try to upload once a week.)

Finally Found You

(5) Beautiful

Hey guys! :) First I wanted to say I'm sorry. I know I said I would upload sooner, but to be completely honest; I forgot :/ I hope you guys forgive me and enjoy this chapter! :)

Love you guys! <3

------------------------------------------

Unknown pov

She looked beautiful. After yesterday, seeing her, smelling her, I couldn't help myself. I had to look at her, be near her. She was watching a movie but fell asleep. I had to fight the urge to walk over and carry her to bed, but I'm sure that she'd probably freak out and move. Somewhere else. Away from me. I couldn't take that risk.

My father told me what he felt when he met his mate. He said I would never truly understand until I felt it myself. I know now and it's the most amazing feeling.

The feeling that you just want to hold her, protect her and love her unconditionally. Forever.

My wolf growled at me. It wanted me to go to her and just have her close. But it was too early for that. I didn't want her to be frightened of me.

I started walking around the house. I knew this house like the back of my hand. I mean, this is my house. I know according to the documents this would be her house, but there are other documents. Hidden ones. This house will officially always be mine. Ours, which meant me and eleven others. Including my best friend Colton. We haven't seen each other in two weeks. Which is a pretty long time for us to not see each other.

We normally just hang out every day. But that will now change. I found my mate. He hasn't found his yet. I hope he finds her soon though. He deserves that. He's been through so much.

I looked at her one more time before walking through the door and disappearing into the woods.

--------------------------------------

"Hey." I heard behind me. I turned around and there he was. Standing there looking as good as always.

I missed him since he hadn't been in my dream for at least a week.

"Hi" I stuttered.
"I'm getting closer." He already started to fade.
"Wait! I.... I don't understand. Closer to what?"
"To you." He said while giving his typical sexy smirk and disappearing.

--------------------------------------

I woke up hearing the menu song of the movie play over and over again. Ugh, my back hurts because of that damn couch. I tried to get up as gracefully as I possible could but failed miserably and landed on my butt. Great.

I managed to get up and walked into the kitchen. I need coffee. I turned on the coffee maker and got a mug.

I rubbed my eyes while waiting for the coffee to get ready. That thing took ages. My parents got it for me as some sort of house warming present. The coffee takes ages to get ready if you're waiting for it, but it made the most delicious coffee so it was worth it.

Suddenly my dream came back to me. He was getting closer to me? What the hell did he mean by that?!

I couldn't think about it long since i was violently pulled out of my thinking bubble by the cup falling of the table and bursting into tens of thousand tiny pieces. Oh shit! This isn't my day.

"Shit what did you do"
"Sshhh! She can her us."

What was that? I heard someone talking... and laughing. Yeah, laughing. I turned around and turned around right before seeing some kind of white shadow figure slowly turning to something that looked solid. It was a guy. And a quite good looking one might I add. Although not as good looking as Colton. I don't think anyone could compare to that.

He looked at me with a kind of shocked and guilty look on his face.

I felt paralyzed. I wanted to move but I couldn't. I simply couldn't.

It... uh.. he.. started slowly waking towards me. Omg, what should I do..?!

"Uhm, hi" he said "I'm sorry I broke your mug. But the guys and I were wrestling and Jace pushed me. I'm Finn." He held out his hand for me to shake but I just couldn't bring myself to move my hand. I was nailed to the ground.

"Uuhh" well this is weird. On one hand I wanted to scream, cry and hide in a corner but on the other hand I wanted to laugh. I wanted to laugh because I simply didn't understand. I wanted to laugh because I couldn't believe what I saw. I couldn't understand why all this was happening to me.

"I know. You're kind of shocked right now. But before you ask; yes, I'm a ghost and the guys I was talking about. Yeah... they're too. We didn't really want you to find out about us this way. Sorry..."

He really looked guilty and shy which was kind of cute. But ghosts? First the dreams with a mysterious guy that couldn't stop being all cryptic and mysterious then that weird encounter with that wolf and now ghosts. And they were living in my house? Really?!

I seemed to have finally found my voice back and could bring myself to say something. "Uhm... hi? I'm Alexandra and I'm kind of freaked out right now." My voice was all shaky. It surprised me that I was even able to say something.

Wait, is the room supposed to spin like that. I started feeling dizzy. My head was spinning and I started to lose my balance.

"Omg! Is she okay?!" "No! I think she's going to pass out!" "Help her."

I heard the voices getting closer and someone running towards me right before I felt myself getting picked up bridal style. The last thing I saw were Finn's eyes before losing consciousness.

"I'm sorry"

----------------------------------------

Hey :) hope you guys liked it.

Oh, I chose the person my fanfic is going to be about.

It's...

*Drum roll*

Jack Harries! :)

Yeah, some of you may not know him but he is a (awesome and might I add very hot) vlogger on YouTube. His account is called 'jacksgap'. So go check it out. I'm not sure when I'll start though.
And if all goes well I might also do one about Harry Styles.

I'll try to upload as soon as possible.

See ya! :)