Status: In progress... (I try to upload once a week.)

Finally Found You

(8) More?

Hey guys! I swear I uploaded this on Tuesday but apparently my Internet kinda failed and it didn't get through so anyway.. Here it is!

Enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------

(8) More?

Alexandra's POV

"Hi" I managed to say.

"Hey, Colton!" Brad said while walking over to him and giving him a hug. After Brad the rest followed.

"Hey, Alex" Ace said ",this is Colton. One of the other two that we told you about. You know.. who also lives here."

I felt like I couldn't breath. I was just told by some freaking ghosts that they lived in my house and now the man that I met in my dreams walked through the door.

He kept staring at me with his blazing blue eyes that seemed to burn holes into my skin. His gaze did not leave mine for what seemed like hours.

Finn's 'attention coughs' pulled me out of my trance. "I see you two met. Or am I wrong?" Ace asked quirking one of his his eyebrows in confusion.

"Uhm, uh.." I couldn't talk. I mean what should I say. That I haven't really met him? Only in my dreams? That would probably sound insane. Although they are ghosts and you know.. maybe it wouldn't sound that insane. They probably heard some really insane things over the years, but still. Okay, you gotta calm yourself down, Alexandra.

"I.. I think you could say that." I finally said.

"Yeah, you could definitely say that, love." Colton said smirking. He started walking towards me and as I secretly hoped he raised his hand once again to caress my cheek. It felt like lightning bolds shot from my head to my toes and back. It was even better than in my dreams.

"No?!" Damon suddenly said with his mouth open "You two are... Ooh!"

Well that certainly got me out my trance. "We're what?"

Colton turned around and looked at him angrily.

"We're what, Damon?!" I said getting annoyed. They just told me their entire story and they wouldn't tell me this?!

Damon looked like he was having an inner conflict about if he should tell me whatever he was talking about or not.

"Sorry man, I'm just.. surprised and happy for you. So were gonna go, 'cause it looks like you two got some catching up to do." He said while turning around to face the other guys.

Looks like he chose the latter.

"Let's go guys. Let them talk."

After they all got out of the room Colton turned to face me.

He smiled slightly. Not a smirk, a real sincere smile. "Hey" he said actually looking a bit nervous. "Are you okay?"

I had to think about that for a minute but eventually nodded my head.

"Okay good," he said sounding reassured, "'cause I need to tell you something kinda weird and might be kinda shocking."

I gave him a skeptical look, to which he chuckled. "Okay, maybe it won't sound that weird and be as shocking after what the guys told you."

I laughed. This is so weird. "Yeah, you're probably right, but.." I didn't know how to describe what I was feeling.

"How are you feeling? Really feeling?" He asked while grasping my shoulders gently.

"I.. I'm scared" I finally said. I was. I really was. I mean I liked all the guys. Finn, Brad, Ace, Asher and the rest, but.. it was just... all these stories and movies made about all kinds of paranormal stuff are supposed to be well.. just stories and movies. And that means not based on real life.

And now after I just found out about the guys I was in for yet another big reveal about someone's identity or should I say species.

And the truth is. I don't know if I'm going to be able to handle that.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment, vote & subscribe :)

See you next time <3