‹ Prequel: Here and Now
Sequel: Let You In

Love. Sex. Magic.

Fifteen

Whitney and Patrick talked for a few more minutes before walking back out to the party. Pat made a beeline for Aria but Whitney reached her first.

“We need to talk,” Whitney said. Aria nodded and followed Whitney out of the room to the balcony. “So I guess I need to start off by saying I’m sorry.”

“You don’t owe me an apology,” Aria replied.

“It was wrong of me to assume something of you that you aren’t.”

“Whitney, I’m well aware of how the last week must have looked to you.”

“Why’d you do it?”

Aria shrugged. “Patrick asked me to.”

“And that was it? He asked so you went with it?”

“I like him. I just wanted to do whatever made him happy, He was really hurt when Viktor told him and this made him smile. I like his smile.”

“I can’t believe you actually like him,” Whitney murmured, shaking her head.

“Well, when he quits being a douchebag, he’s a pretty good guy underneath.”

Whitney smiled. “Yeah, he really is. I’m glad you lets you see the real him.”

“Me too.”

“He really likes you but he has no idea what he’s doing.”

“I know. I’ll help him figure it out.”

“And if he messes up.....well, when he messes up, you call me and we’ll both kick his ass.” Aria laughed and Whitney pulled her into a hug. “If he ever just pisses you off or if you just need a friend, I’m here.”

Aria grinned. “Thanks, Whitney.”

“Come on; we better get back inside. Patty Cakes looks like his head is about to explode wit is out here. He probably thinks we’re conspiring against him.”

The two girls walked back inside giggling and Pat grabbed her hand when Aria reached him, pulling her from the room and out of the condo. “We’re leaving?” Aria asked.

“Yeah; we need to talk,” Patrick answered.

“Okay.” She followed him wordlessly to his SUV and he drove to his place across town.

“So are you going to talk or are we sitting in silence forever?” Aria asked as Patrick closed the door to his condo behind them.

“I'm not even sure where to start,” Patrick admitted.

Aria shook her head at him and walked into his kitchen, opening the fridge and pulling two beers out. She walked to the couch and sat, holding one out to Pat who took a seat beside her. “Just say whatever is on your mind, Patrick. That’s usually a good place to start. Rule number one to being in a relationship is communication. If you have something to say, say it. It’s better to get it out in the open than keeping it bottled up inside. If we’re going to do this and I’m your girlfriend, then you have to talk to me. I am not a mind reader and I have no problem telling you exactly what is on my mind.”

“Did you like it when Viktor kissed you?”

“It was a very good kiss,” Aria admitted. Patrick frowned. “But it wasn’t yours and I like your kisses.”

“Really?”

“Yes really,” she laughed.

“I’m sorry I put you through this all week. I never should have asked you to go out with my teammates.”

“It gave me a chance to get to know your friends though and I got to know you better through them.”

“You’re not mad?”

“Why would I be mad? I agreed to this crazy scheme, right?” Aria smiled softly at Patrick and scooted closer to him. She touched his cheek and pressed her lips to his. “I really like you, Patrick.”

“Thank God,” Patrick breathed. “I really like you too and I was worried it was just me.”

“You’re sort of irresistible, faults and all.”

“So what are the rest of the rules I need to know? I really don’t have a clue how to be a boyfriend.”

“Let’s see. I guess rule number two is to always tell the truth, even if it will hurt. Rule three, never cheat. Rule four, love unconditionally and rule five, compromise.”

Pat nodded. “I think I can manage all of that.”

Aria smiled. “Good.”

“Truth?”

“You already need to come clean about a lie? This does not bode well, Patrick.”

“Its not bad...its just, do your remember I brought you flowers on our date?”

“Yes.”

“I told you Leia had nothing to do with that and that was a lie. She told me not tell you she gave those to me to give to you. I wasn’t lying though when I told you I didn't know they were your favorite. I mean, I guess I should have since Leia had me give them to you but she didn’t tell me they were your favorite.”

“I saw Leia sneak them into work but I thought it was cute how hard you were trying.”

“Really?”

“Really. The truth is,” she said, leaning in close to him and whispering in his ear. “I really want to be dickmatized by you.”

“Holy fuck. Did you just?” He asked in shock.

Aria grinned and stood up from the couch. She grabbed Patrick’s hand and pulled him up with her. “Which one is your bedroom?” He pulled Aria to him, lifting her off the ground and kissing her greedily. Aria wrapped her legs around him and he moved to his bedroom.

They barely made it into the room before Patrick had set her down and torn her shirt off, followed quickly by her bra. She pulled his shirt over his head and threw it into the pile with hers. She tugged his belt open, unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down, letting them pool at his ankles. He kicked them away and stood in just boxer briefs, his erection outlined and straining to get free. She whistled softly. “Well now I see why all the girls fall over dickmatized,” she teased.

He grinned at her as he unbuttoned her jeans and slowly worked the zipper down. “You haven’t seen anything yet,” Patrick promised. Aria kicked her heels off and wiggled out of her pants, tossing them aside. He ran the pad of his thumb across the silky material of her panties, over her clit. She moaned, pushing her body to his. He kissed her hard, his mouth crushed to hers. He pulled back, the cocky Patrick Kane grin plastered on his face as he got down on his knees in front of her. She gasped when his tongue darted out to taste her through her panties. “I’ll buy you a new pair” he said huskily, grabbing hold and tearing the panties from her body. Patrick stood, wrapping an arm around her waist and scooping her up into his arms. He laid her down on the king sized bed, then stretched out beside her.

Aria took charge then, climbing on top of him. She rubbed against him, teasing him through his underwear. His eyes closed and groaned. She patted his thigh and he lifted his hips, letting Aria pull his underwear from his body. She moved back up him and took his hard length in her hand, marveling at his size. He wrapped one arm around her waist in a quick movement, flipped her over so he was on top. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her back arched, urging him inside her. Her hands found his ass as she let her fingernails dig into his flesh. His arm went around her shoulder, picking her body up to hold against his, and slammed into her, heat combining as he pumped into her. He groaned, low and guttural against her ear.

Aria pulled his face to hers, kissing his lips as she let out a moan. He spread her legs wide, stroking in and out of her, harder and deeper. She reached up and pulled him to her. They kissed, hungry, greedy and rolled to their sides, bucking with each other, their need desperate. She stilled as her orgasm approached, then his, cascading hot waves of pleasure over their bodies. They held each other with mutual pleasure.

“I’m falling in love with you,” Patrick said quietly as he held Aria. “That’s what Whitney says anyways. I don’t know what the hell I’m feeling anymore. Its always topsy turvy when you’re around.”

“That’s just the hypnogina kicking in.”

“Hypnogina?” Patrick laughed loudly.

Aria turned and cuddled against him. “Hypnogina. Powerful shit, isn’t it?”

“The most powerful shit on the planet.”

“Pat?”

“Yeah?”

“You make me feel all topsy turvy too.”

FIN
♠ ♠ ♠
Hypnogina: the hypnotic powers of the vagina. ;) Sorry; I had to do it. It felt like the perfect play off of dickmatized. And Pat deserved it.

So that's it for Patrick and Aria. I really hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for the feedback on the last chapter. Its taken me several days to get the bit added with Whitney and Aria. I didn't have that originally but it felt right to add in.

I promise I'm trying really, really hard to write a Viktor and Leia story but I'm not feeling it just yet. I did get a great idea for a Corey Crawford story though so maybe I'll work on that in the meanwhile....