Status: Active.

I Need Change, and Change Needs Me

002

Averi: I'm here.

I hit SENT as I waited for my "boyfriend" to walk out of the airport. I pushed my sunglasses up and looked out of the passenger side window to see him walking quickly to my red Dodge Charger.

"Missed you," he swiftly kissed my cheek and sat down in my car. He clicked his seat belt and I sped off. "You're acting like something's on your mind. Speak to me." He softly brushed my cheek with his fingers. I handed him my phone, which already had the messages from Abby pulled up. "What is this bullshit?" He threw my phone back over at me.

"What I've been dealing with for too long, Travis. I don't know how much longer I can take this."

"I thought you said that no matter what, you'd always be there for me?" I stopped at a red light, and looked over at him. I could see the fire that was lit in his eyes. "When times got rough, you'd always love me and would know that I loved you just the same?"

"That doesn't mean you can take advantage of me. And that clearly doesn't mean you have the right to cheat on me."

"So, what exactly is your point." I could hear the impatience in his voice. "Get to it."

"I want you things out of my house by tonight."

"We'll see."