Status: I'm Back

So Much for My Happy Ending

So Much For My Happy Ending

"Meagan Elizabeth Sanders!" I winced as I heard my Dad's voice yell from down stairs.

Rolling my eyes, I walked over to my closet and quickly threw on a pair of sweatpants. I walked past my puppy Sally, my Uncle Brian gave her to me a few months ago, and my dog Sadie, Jimmy gave her to me when I was 4.

In case you haven't figured it out, my dad is Matt Sanders or M. Shadows. Whichever you prefer, because to me... He's just my Dad.

"Meagan!" He yelled once more. I glared at the door.

"What!" I yelled back with as much venom as I could muster. We had been fighting not 10 minutes ago about this guy I was hanging around. Dad didn't like him.

"Get your ass down here!"

"Fuck you." I muttered under my breath. I threw the door open only to slam it back closed.

I began the decent to the living room where I had no doubt my Uncle Brian, Uncle Zacky, and Jimmy sat.

Bet you are wondering why I don't call him Uncle Jimmy. That's actually really simple.

I am completely in love with James Owen Sullivan. I have been since I hit the age of 14. I'm 17 now. Long time to love someone. Jimmy is worth it though.

I have two best friends in this wacked up family. McKenna Haner and Aleia Baker. Most just called her Lea. Just kidding. Only Kenna and I called her that. They were the Peanut Butter to my Jelly. If I wasn't hanging out with my Dad playing COD. I was out with those two forcing Jimmy to cart us around in his car.

Leanna wasn't allowed to come with us. I hated her guts. The feeling was mutual. Funny and petty. She'll start shit with me or I'll start shit with her. Jimmy can't stand it, so she never comes along.

Out of all my family members, besides Mom and Dad, I was closest with Uncle Brian and Aunt Gena. Lea thought it was weird how much I loved hanging out with Gena. I find it weird how she likes hanging with my Mom? So we are even.

I crossed the threshold into the living room to find I had been correct.

"The Peanut Gallery!" I cried out in amazement. "Where's Uncle Johnny?"

"Not here."

"Sheesh. What crawled up and bit you in the ass dad?" I mocked.

"Megs." Jimmy warned. I sighed.

"I don't understand why you are making such a big deal out of this." I told him.

"He's twice your fucking age!" I winced. Age was a problem with me. I mean Jimmy was 31 and I was 17. The guy I was hanging with, Andy, he was 22. So not twice my age.

"Really?! He's not fucking twice my age."

"How old is he?" Uncle Zacky said with a disapproving tone.

"22." I grumbled.

"22!" Brian yelled in a loud voice. I rolled my eyes. He was the over-protective Uncle. He didn't have any kids of his own so I was his self-proclaimed kid. "He's way to old for you."

"You see, that's the thing. I'm not interested in him."

"Bullshit." My dad growled.

"I'm being serious!"

"Megs... Why else would you be hanging with him." Jimmy asked. He was the level-headed one. One of the things I love about him. He's crazy when he needs to be, and calm in situations that called for rationality.

"Because..."

"Because.... why?" He motioned for me to continue.

"Because... Kenna wants to hook up with him!" I shouted. "She didn't want me to say anything so I was covering for her."

It was quiet. I was going to get so much shit from Kenna later.

"And the truth comes out." Uncle Zacky whispered. Uncle Brian's eye was twitching. In a split second he was up and out the door. "I'm gonna go make sure he doesn't kill McKenna. You coming Jimmy, Matt?" My dad nodded. Jimmy shook his head.

"I'm gonna stay with Megs!" Jimmy shouted and tackled me in a hug. I giggled. I love his hugs. He smells so good!

"Okay dude. See ya later."

"Yeah, see ya," He waited until Zacky left, "What do you want to do, Best Friend?!" Jimmy shouted.

"I don't know... Hide from McKenna?" He nodded. "Or just hang out with you?" He grinned.

"Best idea I've heard all day."

I hated and loved my life. I had the best friends a girl could ask for. Wonderful parents, and awesome Aunts and Uncles.

But why did I have to be in love with one of them?
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is my next Jimmy story that I promised a few people I would do. Plus I just love Jimmy so much I had to do another one. Unlike Nightmare... this one is spontaneous. None of it is really plotted. It's just go with the flow.

Disclaimer: I do not own Avenged Sevenfold or the members. I do not own anything but the "plot" and the characters that aren't A7x and whoever else I put in here. If you steal my story I will send my evil friend who just so happens to be a ninja **coughEMMAcough** and her army of flying baboons after you!