Status: I'm Back

So Much for My Happy Ending

So Hard To See Your Side

So much has happened over the last week and a half. It's been really awesome hanging with Ivan, Jeremy, Zoltan, Jason, and Chris. It's also been hectic. I haven't seen hide nor tail of any of my family. Mom called every day as did Aunt Michelle and Jimmy. Dad had called once and that was the end of it.

Its been nice actually.

Of course I missed them. It's just nice to be away from them and the drama. Of course there was drama staying with Ivan. There was the whole fact that in a month they would be going on tour. I don't necessarily believe that I'll still be living with Ivan in a month, but hey! Stranger things have happened.

I totally loved staying with him though. I've said it once, now I'll say it again. It's my Home Away from Home. Home doesn't really feel like home anymore.

"What are you thinking about. You have that look in your eyes that worries me." Jason spoke from where he stood in the kitchen. I smiled at him.

"I'm fine Jason. Just thinking about home."

"Already wanting to leave?" Ivan spoke the words with mock offense in his voice.

"Yes! I'm getting sick of seeing you every morning." Winking playfully, I put my feet in his lap. "No. In reality I was thinking about how this feels more like Home then home does."

"Feels pretty normal having you around to," Ivan paused to look over at Jason, he'd just knocked a bunch of pots and pans out of the cabinet, "not like you bring tons of annoying fan girls over and you are pretty much family." Ivan pointed out.

"Our very own personal Knucklehead living with us." Jason added. I smiled over at him.

"Guess you won't just take any Knucklehead in, huh?" I winked.

"Course not! My house would be fucking packed then!" Ivan sounded offended. "Besides, you aren't just any Knucklehead. You are the Knucklehead." I tossed my head back and laughed.

"Well, I'm glad to know that I'm not just any old Knucklehead." Silence reined in the house as cartoons played on the television.

It was SpongeBob. I'd personally prefer to watch Scooby Doo, but I fucking hated the new Scooby Doo. Call me old fashioned, but I grew up on the 1980 ones.

The silence was promptly interrupted by Jason, "Hey! Jeremy just texted me saying he was going out. Wants to know if we are up for it?" he told us.

Ivan and I both agreed and I darted down the hall to my 'room.' I was the only one who used it. Might as well be mine. I was quick to change into more appropriate clothing rather than wearing pajamas.

I slipped on my Vengeance University T-shirt and an old pair of black skinny jeans. I put on knee-high black boots that made taller than I normally was. Just because I wasn't technically living with my Dad at the moment doesn't mean that I can't show Band spirit. That's exactly why I wore my Avenged Sevenfold hoodie. I put a belt on with my jeans which had Brass Knuckles as the buckle. It was pretty beast.

I stepped off the landing into the den and found Ivan and Jason waiting on me.

"About damn time! Women!" Jason cried in outrage. I snorted at his ridiculous statement.

"That's so sexist! Besides, Jeremy takes longer than I do in the bathroom." I pointed out.

"She's got a fucking point." Jason mumbles to himself.

"I've always got a point." I pointed at Jason then flipped him off.

"We gonna sit here talking all day or are we gonna go meet Jeremy or what?" Ivan asked, annoyance clear in his voice.

My response was darting out the door with a, "Shotgun!" Shouted over my shoulder. Jason swore and took off after me. By that time I was already down the walkway and had thrown my self into the front seat of the car, put my seatbelt on, and locked the passenger side door. Jason glared viciously at me through the window. I giggled and waved at him. He practically stormed to the other side of the car and climbed into the backseat casting me a rather savage look.

Ivan got in the car a few minutes later and glanced between the two of us, "I'll never understand you two."

"I stopped trying to understand us like... a while ago." I flipped my hair and turned to stare out the window.

As we drove through the town, I became aware of how different this was. Ivan's neighborhood was completely different than mine was. I'm not saying he lived in a bad neighborhood, because it was the exact opposite. I actually liked it a little more than my own, it was just different. I can't put my finger on how though.

My house was surrounded by my Uncles. Uncle Brian lived a block away with Uncle Zacky living three houses down from him. Directly behind my house, technically it was woods, but then it was Uncle Johnny's house. The neighborhood directly beside ours was were Jimmy lived.

Ivan and the guys were spread out. They didn't live practically beside each other. Jeremy lived almost on the other side of Long Beach. Zoltan lived just outside of Long Beach with Chris bunking with him.

It was nice.

~

So Jeremy's idea of out was to go eat at Rock Bottom. Loved that place, honestly.

When we'd walked in, this really slutty looking waitress had seated us and had been constantly flirting with Jeremy and Ivan and as shitty as this was going to sound, the waitress reminded me of Aunt Gena. Not with how she acted! Aunt Gena was the best! Just with the way she looked.

As the lady, who introduced herself as Leah, continued to flirt with them, my irritation continued to grow. I wanted a fucking drink. It had nothing to do with the fact that she has her hand on Jeremy's shoulder.

Wait... What?

"Umm, excuse me? Do you plan on taking our orders anytime soon? Or do I have to go find a different fucking waiter." My voice cut her obnoxious giggle off. The bitch shot me an affronted look. I smiled sweetly. Jason and Zoltan's laughter reached my ear. Ivan hid his smile behind his hand. The waitress straightened her clothing and cleared her throat.

"What can I get you to drink?" I smirked in victory and we ordered our drinks.

"Damn! Why are you being a cock block!" Jeremy huffed once she had walked away. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"I was thirsty. Duh." I gave him my best bitch face.

"And you couldn't have waited until I got her number until you insulted her?" He smirked at me, he was completely unaffected by my facial expression!

"Nope," I glanced out the window, "Probably has a billion STD's anyways." That was said as nonchalantly as possible.

"Jealous!" Chris whispered under his breath.

"Meagan, green isn't really your color." Jason nudged me.

"Actually, green is my color, and I'm definitely not jealous." I informed him.

"You so are!" Chris shot back.

"What are we 5 now!" I glared at them.

"It's okay Meagan. I'll still have time for you." I huffed at Jeremy's words.

I was quickly growing irritated, "I'm going to the bathroom." I announced.

"Baby come back! You can blame it all on me!" Jeremy sang and several people looked over at our table.

"Shut up, fucker!" Ivan punched Jeremy on the shoulder.

I don't know why it bothers me when Jeremy flirts with people. I know why it bothers me when Jimmy does. I'm in love with Jimmy. Is it possible that I still have that crush on Jeremy that I did when I was little?

I mean, I guess it's possible. Jeremy is extremely attractive. I am so fucked in the head. Why is it always the drummers?!

What is wrong with me?! I am going to find me a boyfriend that is my fucking age and I am going to fall in love with him! Oh my God, am I really going to be that naive. Jimmy, he is forever going to stay in my heart. Always. I at least know I don't have a shot with him.

'And you have a shot with Jeremy?' My thoughts taunted. "Shut the fuck up!" I hissed aloud. The woman who was at the counter in the restroom turned around shocked. I cursed my luck when I noticed just who was standing there.

"Meagan! It's great to see you, but why are you talking to yourself?"

"Hi Aunt Lacey. Good to see you too, and my thoughts are just a little jumbled." I smiled softly at her and accepted the hug she was trying to give me.

"Oh, are you alright? We miss having you around the house. Nobody will tell us where you are staying. I'm not even to sure your Dad knows where that even is..." She trailed off.

"I'm fine. I've been staying at Ivan's."

"Are they here right now?" She asked me.

"Yeah, Jeremy decided this morning that he wanted to go out and do something. Rock Bottom turned out to be our destination." I flinched when she grabbed my arm and drug me out of the restroom.

"They won't mind if I steal you for a second." It wasn't a question. Lacey knew the guys as well as Johnny did. They were no strangers.

I gulped and forced down the panic when I noticed who she was dragging me over to. I thought about yanking my hand away and fleeing, but it would have been futile. Aunt Lacey had a grip of steel. I'd learned that the hard way when I was little.

I guess you had to be tough if you were going to handle Uncle Johnny.

"Guys! Look who I found prowling around in the restroom." Aunt Lacey spoke as a greeting.

Aunt Michelle threw me a sympathetic look as the table my entire family sat at erupted into chaos. I was thrown a series of questions that ranged from, 'Where have you been?', 'Is your Mom here?', 'The fuck are you staying with!'

That last one had been thrown at me by Uncle Brian. I rolled my eyes at his question and crossed my arms uncomfortably. Aunt Lacey shifted noticing my shift in appearance.

"Maybe this wasn't a good idea... " She mumbled.

Despite the situation I was in, my heart was playing leapfrog from being in such a close vicinity with Jimmy after not seeing him for a week. It was pounding so fast, I was sure they could all hear it. Almost like they were staring at me accusingly for it and not for the fact that I've been MIA.

"Alright! Chill the fuck out and leave her alone!" Jimmy shouted and jumped to my rescue. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

My heart needed to chill or I was going to have a heart attack. 'Okay, time to do damage control.'

"Hey guys. Its been a while." Really. That's the best I could come up with?

"Where have you been." Uncle Brian reiterated.

"Here and there. I've been going to school if that's what you are worried about."

"You know damn well that's not what we are worried about." He snapped at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I've been fucking staying with Ivan. Jesus Christ!" I muttered in annoyance.

"I called Ivan and he told me you weren't with him." I looked over at my Dad and frowned.

"Well, maybe it's because Mom asked him not to..." I shrugged. I hadn't even known until now that he had called Ivan.

"Is your Mom staying with him too?" I could hear the barely concealed anger in his voice. I stared at him with wide eyes.

"No! She's in Bakersfield with Grandmaw and Grandpaw." I watched as every muscle in his body visibly relaxed.

It grew quiet and I shifted uncomfortably underneath Jimmy's arm. I laid my head on his shoulder and he pressed a kiss to the top of my head. A soft smile fluttered across my face, "I've missed you, Jimmy."

"Missed you too. More than you could possibly realize." My heart skipped at his words. I knew they were harmless, but they still made me happy.

"You should come home, Meagan. I... I really miss you and," My dad paused, "I'm so fucking sorry." I looked over at him, shocked. He was wearing aviators, so I couldn't see his eyes, but I knew that they were filled with tears. Call it Daughter's intuition.

"I..."

"Meagan! The fuck did you run off to!" I heard Ivan yell from across the way. I turned my head in Jimmys arm and noticed them approaching us. I noticed that Ivan had crossed his arms making his muscles more defined. He was preparing for a fight.

Fight or Flight.

"I met up with Aunt Lacey in the bathroom... She kind of drug me over here." Ivan glared at my Dad and turned to me.

The guys were clearly asessing the situation. Jeremy looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here. I didn't blame him.

It him me right then, these guys were my way out. I stared at Ivan until he looked over at me, feeling the heat of my gaze. I tried to convey my message with my eyes; pleading to myself mentally that he got what I was trying to say. Zoltan appeared to be the saviour in this situation.

I told myself to hug him when we got out of here.

"Talia called from her Mom's. They got into a fight, so you and Ivan are going to get her." Zoltan supplied.

Ivan snapped his head over to Zoltan, confused. Zoltan lightly nudged him.

Real Subtle.

"Oh, yeah. We need to go get her so come on lets go!" He grabbed my arm and drug me off quickly. I was getting sick of that today.

"I'll call you guys later!" I shouted over my shoulder, though it was meant for my Dad and they all knew it.

Maybe things would get better?