Status: I'm Back

So Much for My Happy Ending

Tell Me Who Is To Blame

"Who the fuck is Meaghan Doe?" I hiss to myself under my breath.

This was going to eat at me until I figured out who she is and why the hell Zacky would cheat on Gena with her. I may be a bit biased, but Gena is gorgeous. He's been with her for so many years and now he decides to go and do this.

'Calm down, you don't know that he's done anything.' I was going to try and be rational about the situation. If I acted out of turn and stomped down stairs to beat the shit out of Zacky, I'd have to deal with a whole lot of hell coming down on my back. 'I swear to god if he is cheating, I will raze this earth with righteous fury before I get to him.'

I loved my Uncle dearly, but I held no respect for men that treated their wives like shit.

I quickly scanned more of the messages looking for just one hint of him being unfaithful. I found absolutly nothing. I suppose that should make me happy, but it only further proved to anger me. We would be back to square one if there wasn't any proof.

Having searched through the majority of the messages I made a quick decision and texted myself her number and picture.

"Guys, I'm fixing to do something stupid," I informed McKenna and Andy. "Really stupid..." They gave me a look and McKenna snatched my phone from me.

A few seconds later, she slapped me on the arm. "This is a really stupid fucking idea. It doesn't feel right one bit!"

"What are you three doing?" We all snapped our heads over to the doorway. "You guys look like three deer caught in headlights... Is that Zacky's phone?" I held my breath when Jimmy took the phone from my hands. "Really, what the fuck are you guys doing!?" Jimmy gave us a suspicious glare.

"We aren't doing anything at all. Totally not hacking into Zacky's phone." McKenna elbowed Andy and he winced.

"Right, Meagan?" He raised an eyebrow and I let out the air I'd been holding.

"Jimmy, do you know Meaghan Doe?" I blurted out. His eyes narrowed in thought.

"She works at a tattoo parlour. Did some work on one of Zacky's tattoo's once I think," he grabbed my arm, "that didn't tell me what you're doing."

The smile I gave him was tight and bitter, "Some things you haven't told me either, Jimmy." He sighed and looked over at McKenna.

"What are you three doing?" he asks her.

McKenna winked at him, "That would be telling." Jimmy glanced at Andy and Andy began whistling a familiar tune.

"Whatever, I'm taking Zacky's phone." He held it up as if to prove his point. "Mark my words kiddies, I'm going to find out what you're doing!" His laughter was maniacal and served as a tension cutter.

"Whatever you say Jimbo." I teased him prodding him with an elbow.

"Oh, it is what I say, Meagy Moo." I cringed at the nickname.

I swear, it's the fucking bane of my existence. Hated the fucking name since I was little and even with Jimmy calling me it, it still grated on my nerves. Almost like nails on a fucking chalkboard.

"Go to Hell." I muttered, a glare situated on my face.

"Sorry, can't do that. Satan still has his restraining order against me." His laughter is all that remained after he left the room.

Andy had snorted as soon as the words had left Jimmy's mouth and his snorts had equalled him choking in the typical Andy fashion. Kenna typically laughed at him and then leaned over and kissed his cheek, "You okay, baby?"

"I'm fine, sugar bear." I mentally cringed at the terms of endearment and gagged.

"God, you two make me physically ill. I think I'm going to puke." McKenna threw a plastic cup at me and stuck her tongue out. "Whatever, you guys get Aleia up to date for fucks sake, don't make it sound like he's cheating. Not until we know for sure, okay?" Andy nodded and told me he'd make sure McKenna didn't fuck it up.

To be honest, if either of them were going to fuck it to hell and back, it'd be McKenna. She sucked as sugarcoating things. Badly.

With that all having been said, I set out to find my Dad and Johnny. As soon as the run down was given to Aleia, she'd be sending the text to Elise that the coast was clear. Then she was free to jump ship and haul ass if she wanted.

On my way out, I dropped a kiss on Gena's cheek and her eyes lit up some. I turned to Brian and said, "Yo, you know were Fabio is?" He gave me a weird look, "You know tall, dark, and dimpled," He shook his head, "No? My Dad, wheres my Dad!"

"You couldn't have just said that?" He asked me moodily, looks like he's still butthurt.

"Where's the fun in that?" I rolled my eyes and cocked an eyebrow.

"Far as I know he's in the game room." I gave him a mock salute and about-faced.

I began the short trek to the game room. On the way, I gave an affectionate head rub to Majesty and hissed at Icky. Me and that dog do not get along. The little brat. He's no Pinkly and he's certainly no Bella, Sadie, or Sally. My little Love Bug is just the cutest little weiner dog. Loved that baby to death.

I caught eyes with Aleia and she was worriedly biting her thumb nails. I gave her a confident smile and walked out of the room.

Like Brian said, I'd found my Dad and Johnny in the game room, both well on there way to being drunk off their asses. Normally dad's a pretty mellow drunk, but as of late, even know he's hostile. He and Johnny were playing a game of pool and from the looks of it, Dad was losing. Him growing steadily more volatile with each game point Johnny got.

I watched them play with mild interest and allowed my mind to wander... I don't know what the fuck is going wrong lately. Mom and Dad are on the verge of a split, Dad's acting incredibly strange, Jimmy and Leanne are back together, and know there's a possibility of Zacky cheating on Gena with a fake blonde bitch. Once more, I'm more than slightly biased. What the fuck else could possibly go wrong?

A loud crashing noise brought me out of my stupor. Johnny had clearly gotten the eight ball in and had won the game from the sounds of it.

"Chill Matt, it's a fucking game." Johnny tried placating him. I watched in alarm as Dad moved up to Johnny and picked him up by the collar of his shirt then promptly slammed him into the wall.

Guess I spoke to soon.

"Dad, put Uncle Johnny down!" I shouted and watched vexed as Johnny struggled in his arms, but to no avail. Dad made no move of having heard me or of letting go. I screamed in horror as Dad's arm pulled back and launched itself into Johnny's nose. "Shit! Dad stop," shaking my head at the blood running from his nose. I ran from the room to get the guys. "Dad and Uncle Johnny are fighting."

"Shit." Brian cursed and took off like a rocket, Jimmy not far behind.

I took off to the door of the basement and began to shout down, "Uncle Zacky!" The sounds of the guitar cut off and I continued, "Dad and Johnny are fighting!"

Zacky was quick coming up the stairs, "Where?"

"Game room." I was feeling quite angry upon looking at him, but quickly squashed the feelings down. So not the time right now. Didn't need two Sanders' in the house fighting.

I could hear a yell from someone and Zacky hurried off with me just falling short of his steps. I didn't follow him in.

I don't know how long I was standing out here before someone emerged.

It was my Dad with busted lip and bleeding brow. He grabbed hold of my arm tightly and growled, "Let's fucking go."

"You don't need to be driving," I tried. His glare had me shrinking away from him.

"Let's. Go." I threw a helpless look Brian who had come out behind Dad. He looked unsure, but wasn't prepared to fight as he'd clearly just been doing. He hadn't walked away from the tussle unscathed.

We were out the door and into the car in a blink of the eye it seemed, and Dad was taking off down the road. Only thing I could think was 'Please don't fucking crash into a mailbox like last time.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact: I hate being called Meagy Moos.

Fact: I talk like this in 'real life' just with more of a southern accent. i.e. Think Pam from True Blood and you'll have me nailed to the Q. Live in Louisiana and everything.

Fact: It's incredibly difficult for me to not right in slang that's odd for Yankees and anybody else that don't know what I'm saying. Am I succeeding?

Fact: I have no idea how to fix the chapter for people that is saying it's blank...

Fact: I don't know shit about Meaghan Doe. Only that she models for VU. So if I got her credentials wrong. Get over it.