Status: Active as much as I can. If someone would like to help me create a layout, that'd be great!

We Are a Team.

We Got Him.

“Woohoo!” I yelled as we stepped off of the jet. Rossi rolled his eyes and gave me a gentle shove. “You’re just pissed that I won!” I smirked at him. “You cheated!” he threw his hands up in the air. “If Reid hadn’t of helped you, I would have won” he turned to Spencer. “Ya know for being a genius, that wasn’t a very smart move” he said pointing a finger in his face.

“Rossi, don’t be mad at him. Spencey can’t help it that he loves me” I stopped him gave him a hug and a peck on the lips. He pulled back with a shocked look on his face. “Wow. Reid’s getting some action” Morgan said walking by us. All of a sudden, his entire face turned red. I winked at him then walked away to join the rest of my team.

“What was that about?” Emily asked, looking back at Spencer who still stood where I left him. “Just some harmless flirting” I shrugged and slipped on my sunglasses. “I wonder if the red will ever leave his face” Rossi said from beside me. “Come on Reid” Derek waved him over. Spencer slowly made his way to us.

There were a couple of SUV’s waiting for us to go to the police station. I made my way over to the first SUV. I always drove no matter what. Spencer got in the front with me and Emily slid in the back. Morgan drove the other one with Hotch and Rossi.

As I started it up, I rolled down the window. “Hey, Morgan” he stuck his head out the window. “I’ll race ya” I was half serious and half joking. I saw him smile. That was enough for me.

I took off and he was right behind me. There was no doubt we’d hear it from Hotch as soon as we parked. Hell, I guarantee Morgan was getting an ear full right now. But when you have jobs like ours it’s hard to have fun so you had to create it somehow. Morgan tailgated me till the moment we both stopped.

“Nice job, Jersey” Morgan said getting out of the SUV. My eyes were on Hotch as he got out. He looked at me shook his head and told me later. I nodded and followed him inside the station. The moment we stepped in we were greeted by the sheriff.

“It’s nice to meet you. SSA Hotchner” he said introducing himself. “Agents Morgan, Prentiss, Washington, and Rossi” we all gave our little greetings and whatnot. “And this is Dr. Reid” he gave him the same bullshit everyone said to him; he looked too young to be a doctor. The sheriff led us into the back room where we could all talk.

Morgan pulled Garcia’s image up on the computer screen. “So let’s go over what we know.” The unsub is raping, stabbing, and then eventually drowning women who all have blonde hair, but no other connections” I said as I sat in between Aaron and Emily. “It seems like he’s using overkill. I mean, it’s not enough to stab his victims but to drown them?” I questioned. “Drowning someone takes a lot of effort. Why wouldn’t he kill them by stabbing them and letting them bleed out?” Reid cleared his throat before speaking. “It’s possible that he sees his victims as someone from his past and that’s the reason for the overkill” I nodded, considering the possibility.

“Garcia, are you sure there’s no other connection to the victims?” Hotch asked. “Yes, sir. There’s nothing.” “Go back a couple of months and see if there’s any other women missing from around this area who look like these victims” I told her. “I’m on it. I’ll get back to you, my loves.” “Thanks, baby girl” Morgan closed the screen to the computer then. “Sheriff” Hotch looked at him. “Gather the other officers. We’re ready to give the profile.”

We all stood up and followed the sheriff into the meeting room. Rossi, Morgan, Hotch and I stood in front of the room surrounded by the other officers in the station. “We believe our unsub to be a white male in his late twenties” Hotch said putting his hands in his pocket. “The unsub is raping and stabbing his victims repeatedly” Morgan explained. “His method of killing them is drowning. We believe this is a use of overkill” I finished for him.

“He probably sees women as worthless and disposable. All his victims look alike so he probably relates his victims to someone who’s done him wrong” Spencer said looking around the room. “He is socially awkward and drives somewhat of a truck” Rossi said. “Thanks” Hotch said and all the officers left. I pulled out my phone, getting an idea. “Speak to me” Garcia said. “Hey, do me a favor” the members of my team looked at me, curious.

“Broaden your search and look for convicted rapists in the area. They’re in their twenties and the victims are in their teens” I explained. “Okay. Let me work on it and I’ll hit you back” I hung up as Hotch approached me. “What makes you think-” I held up a hand to stop him. “He’s had experience. He’s done this before” all of a sudden, my phone started ringing. “Washington.” “Alright this is scary” I put her on speaker.

“Let’s hear it, mama” Morgan said from across the room. “I checked what Washington wanted and got about twenty hits” she explained. “That was too many so I checked to see who’s been on parole in the last six months.” “Well?” Rossi asked. “Only one name” we waited for her to tell us. “And let me tell ya, he fits your profile to a tee. His name is David Davis” we all looked at each other.

“Morgan and Washington go” Hotch ordered us. “Garcia, text them the address” we ran out of the building and into the SUV. Morgan started the car as I got the address. I told him and he sped off. Soon, we were on the highway and I was getting antsy.

“You’re going too slow!” I yelled at him, looking at the speedometer. He was doing sixty. “I’m going as fast as I can” I rolled my eyes. “Bitch, you’re doing sixty! Go seventy!” he took my orders and sped up. We arrived at a small brown house ten minutes later.

We jumped out and ran to the front door. “David Davis, FBI. Open up!” I yelled while Derek knocked. There was no answer so he kicked the door in. I took the front hallway and he took the back. “Clear” I yelled, after checking a couple of rooms.

“Clear” Morgan sighed, coming out of a bedroom. “Guess I better call Hotch” I nodded as he walked away. “Morgan” I called, as something caught my eye. “Hang on” I heard him say as he was coming back. I pulled the curtain away from the door and looked outside.

“What?” I nodded my head towards the shed in the backyard. He looked at me before opening the door and leading the way. I followed behind him, gun at the ready. When Derek opened the door, we found him. He was sitting in an old wooden chair, surrounded by pictures of his victims with stab wounds as they were slowly dying.

Morgan put the cuffs on him and I led him to the SUV, putting him in the back. “Hotch, we got him” Derek said as he drove us back. He led David inside the police station where I met up with Rossi. I explained to him about the pictures. “He has more victims” I nodded. “How do you feel about interviewing him?” I nodded and headed towards the interrogation room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want this story to be absolutely fantastic so I'm working really hard to make it that way! I already have the next chapter typed and ready to go. I'm just gonna wait a couple of days to see how well this chapter does. Thank you to my seven readers and my one comment and subscriber! :)