Status: Active as much as I can. If someone would like to help me create a layout, that'd be great!

We Are a Team.

Don't Be a Freak and Sit in the Middle of My Kitchen in the Middle of the Night.

The next morning, I woke up to pots and pans banging. The clock on my nightstand said it was six in the morning. I yawned before getting out of bed. In the kitchen, I found Morgan cooking breakfast. “Good morning” he looked up from the pan he was holding and smiled.

“What the fuck are you doing? Do you know what time it is?” I sat down on one of the barstools. He had the window open so we could hear the birds chirping outside. The breeze blew the smell of whatever he was cooking around the kitchen. “I’m making you breakfast” I raised an eyebrow. It was such a shock to me because I had beaten him up last night.

I looked over his profile. He had a bruise over his nose and his eye. He turned around to grab a plate. He set the plate down next to the stove and put two pieces of something on it. He grabbed another plate and set three pieces on it.

He grabbed both plates and came over to me. He set the plate with two pieces in front of me and the other next to me. Derek had made us French toast. “Huh. I never expected you to make me breakfast” I got up and got out the butter, syrup, powdered sugar and silverware. I set them on the countertop that we were sitting at.

I opened up the fridge and peered inside. “Juice or milk?” “Juice. I felt bad about the comment I made yesterday. So I thought I’d do something nice for you” I pulled out the apple juice and poured two glasses. I took the glasses and walked back over to him. “Well thanks” I put everything on my French toast and took the first bite. I hated to admit it but this was amazing!

He’d made it just the way I liked it. Not burnt, but a little golden brown. “This is great!” he laughed a little and we continued eating in silence. “Have you heard anything from Hotch or Rossi?” I put my dishes in the sink. “No I haven’t” he was still eating breakfast.

I nodded and filled the sink with water and soap. Derek put his dishes in with mine when he was done. I finished washing the dishes and went to get ready. I showered quickly before getting out and straightening my hair. I put on a purple bra and matching panties.

As I was standing in my closet, my phone started ringing. It was lying on my bed when I picked it up. “Washington.” “Hey” it was Emily. “Yes?” “What are you and Morgan doing?” “Uh nothing” I heard the other shower running. “We’re getting ready.” “Together?” I could hear the laughter in her voice.

“Gross” she let out an actual laugh this time. “But, no. He’s showering and I’m trying to find something to wear.” “Hey, I got a dare for you” I went back in my closet. “I’m listening” I ran a hand over all of my clothes. “Go in the bathroom and peak on him in the shower” I hung up on her. I pulled out an outfit and exited the closet.

Before getting dressed, I decided to put on my makeup. I put on shimmering light brown eye shadow and black mascara. I put on light foundation and a tiny bit of pink blush. I slipped on my clothes and tied up my boots. I took one final look in the mirror and left my room to find Morgan.

As soon as I found him, it was like looking in the mirror all over again. We were both wearing the same outfit. We had on a light blue shirt, dark jeans, a black leather jacket, and black combat boots. The only difference was that my clothes were tighter and I wore a red scarf around my neck. “What the hell are you wearing?” I cocked my right hip out and placed my hand on it.

He just started laughing. “Morgan, go change!” instead of listening to me, he made his way to the front door. I let out a silent scream and followed him. I grabbed my car keys and glasses and exited the apartment. We headed to the elevator at the end of the hallway and down to the parking garage.

We got in my car and sped off to the BAU. As we entered the building, everyone stared at us. Most of them we didn’t even know. We turned and headed to the conference room. Everyone was already there.

“Wow, Hotch. Look at what you did!” Emily said with a smile on her face. “Why are you two dressed the same?” “Because they’re in love!” Rossi batted his eyelashes. “We are not in love” I defended us while Morgan laughed. “He’s just a jackass who wouldn’t change his clothes.” “No she copied me” my eyes bugged. “What?!” I turned and face him.

“I took a shower and picked out my outfit before you” he chuckled and sat down. “I don’t think your plan worked out so well, Hotch” Spencer said as he walked in the room. “It looks like she beat him up.” “Again” I added with a smirk. “Look at his bruises on his face” Aaron shot me a look of disapproval. “Hey, it was an accident I swear” I put my hands up in defense.

It didn’t seem like anyone believed me. Not like I could blame them, anyways. It was more likely to believe that I beat him up on purpose than on accident. I game up and took the seat between Aaron and Emily. “t still hurt like a mother” Morgan said giving me a jokingly evil look.

“Don’t be a freak and sit in my kitchen in the dark in the middle of the night” everyone laughed. “Alright so we suspect that there are more victims are buried in the woods” Hotch stated. “We have the police already out there. Reid and Washington, why don’t you two head out there?” we looked at each other and nodded. “Prentiss and Morgan, go talk to the victims’ families” we all stood. “Don’t worry, Jersey. I promise I won’t steal your man” she snickered before I punched her in the arm.

Her and Morgan went off in another direction to talk to the families while we went outside. We got in one of the SUV’s. Spencer got in the passenger seat while I drove. The police were already searching the woods when we got there. We made our way over to them.

“You must be agent Washington” he shook my hand. “And Dr. Reid” they shook hands. “I’m Sheriff Clark. It’s nice to meet you both.” “You too” I nodded my head. “So what have you found?” Reid asked as the sheriff led us into the woods. “Nothing yet. It’s hard when you have to search the entire place” I took my sunglasses off.

“I don’t think you have to search everywhere he looked at me. “Why not?” “He’d have one special burial spot for all of his victims” I slowly explained. “He’d also mark it so he’d know where he buried them so he can revisit the grave site” Spencer finished for me. I nodded, agreeing with him. “So I’d just search around the area where the first bodies were found” he left us to go tell the other officers to change locations.

Spencer and I followed them. Spencer’s phone started ringing a few minutes later. “Reid” he answered before taking a few steps away from the scene. He only talked for a few minutes. “Derek and Emily just got done talking to the families” I stuffed my hands in the pockets of m y leather jacket.

“What’d they find out?” “They all went to the same high school here in Virginia” I nodded. “So maybe our unsub is a teacher or someone who went to school with them.” “Garcia’s running background checks on possible suspects during the four years that they went to school” I nodded. Just then, the officers found three more bodies. They all looked different. Mainly because they were male victims.

“It’s highly unlikely for a serial killer to change his M.O.” Spencer pointed out. I pulled out my phone and dialed Hotch’s number. “He’s changed his M.O.” I told him when he answered. “Garcia may have found someone. Emily and Morgan are bringing him in for questioning” I hung up and passed on the information to Spencer. “Should we head back then?” I shrugged.

We didn’t know if they’d find any more bodies or not. “Just call us if you find anything else. Okay?” I asked the sheriff. “Sure. No problem” Spencer and I left the woods and headed back to the car. When we got back, Prentiss and Morgan were already interviewing the suspect. I guess he was the janitor at the school all the years that the victims went to school.

He wasn’t admitting to the murders. He was saying if he did do it, it’d be because the victims had picked on him his whole career. Hotch, Rossi, and I were all standing behind the glass, watching when Rossi’s phone started ringing. “Whatcha got, Garcia?” he answered. “What?” we all turned to look at him.

“You’re sure?” he paused to listen. “Okay. Thanks” he hung up then turned to us. “He didn’t do it” he went in and pulled out Morgan and Prentiss. “Garcia found out he had a cellmate in jail who also was a janitor at the school” he explained. “We got an address?” Emily asked.

“She sent it to Jersey already” I checked my phone just to double check. “I’ll head over there” I told Hotch. “Okay. Who’s going with her?” “I will” Morgan volunteered. I rolled my eyes at him but we left, anyways. I hopped in the driver’s seat and sped out of the parking lot before Morgan could even put on his seatbelt.

“Shit. Slow down” I turned onto the freeway without saying anything to him. We were there within the next fifteen minutes. It was a small rundown shack. I took the lead while Morgan followed. He had to kick the door down when he didn’t answer to our calls or knocks.

We searched the entire place until Morgan found him. It seemed liked he’d been waiting for us. Derek shoved him against the wall then put the cuffs on him. Derek pulled out of the driveway after we put him in the back. “Do you even know my name?” we were both surprised to hear him talk on our drive back.

“Your name is Sean Finnegan” Derek answered, keeping his eyes on the road. “And what might your names be?” I turned around just in time to see him smile and lick his lips. “You don’t get to know that.” Let’s make a deal, shall we?” Morgan and I looked at each other for a brief second. “I’ll tell you what you want to know about the murders” he continued on, even though we didn’t agree to it. “If you two tell me things about yourselves.” “Why do you want to know about us?” I asked him.

“I’m a people person. I love learning new things about my new friends.” “We’re not your friends” Morgan told him, his eyes meeting Sean’s in the rearview mirror. “So do we have a deal?” he seemed to have not heard Derek’s comment. “Yes” I agreed before Morgan could jump in. “Good. Now your names, please.” “I’m agent Washington and this is agent Morgan” I introduced us. “No, no. First names, too.” “Rufus” I pointed at Morgan.

“And Isabella” Derek smiled at our fake names. “Our turn” he said from my left. I noticed he was now driving aimlessly around. “Why’d you kill those women?” “What women?” he sounded confused. “I’ve killed a lot of women. You’ll have to be more specific” I turned to look him dead in the eye.

“The women whose bodies you dumped in the woods” recognition lit up in his eyes. “Those women” a smile was upon his old face. “Were special. They deserved what they got” he turned to look out the window. “So are you two a couple?” he looked from Morgan and back to myself. “No we’re not” he answered.

“You two would look lovely together” he smiled a genuine smile. “Shut up. That is the most horrible thing I have ever heard” he laughed at what I said. “Why do you think those women deserved to die?” Morgan suddenly asked. “Because of what they did to me” he said. “What’d they do to you?” he shook his head.

“It’s not your turn” he paused to think of a question. “Did you enjoy my work?” there was a big creepy smile on his face. “No” we both answered at the same time. “What did those women do to you?” I repeated Morgan’s question. “They all tortured me every day. Even the men” he stared out the window, lost in his own thoughts.

“I helped those kids no matter what. They never appreciated what I did. The thanks I got was them ruining my life” he laughed. “They made fun of me. I never did a damn thing to those ungrateful brats” he turned his head to look at us again. “Until now” he didn’t say anything after that. Derek turned around and headed back to the BAU.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it took so long for me to get this up. I had it typed and everything, but things just kept getting in the way.