Status: Active as much as I can. If someone would like to help me create a layout, that'd be great!

We Are a Team.

And For Once.

Morgan opened the door to the interrogation room for me. John sat there facing us, eyes locked. “So, Morgan what do you think the chances are of a jury convicting him with just these little boy’s clothes?” I held up a dark blue jacket that I had taken from the closet. “They’d throw his ass in jail without a trail” I laughed and moved over to him. “What if we got DNA off of it?” I whispered in his ear.

“I didn’t take those boys” both Morgan and I laughed. “Ya know, there’s something we both have in common” Morgan said to me. “We hate liars” I smiled, nodding. “And do you know what we like to do to liars?” “Not just ordinary liars, liars who take little boys.” “We like to beat the fuck out of them” we both smirked at him. “Just tell us where they are, you’ll get arrested and you won’t get the living shit knocked out of you” I told him, standing up.

“I don’t have them” my temper was getting shorter and shorter with this guy. “Man, come on. We’re not fucking stupid. You have their clothes. You kept them as souvenirs.” “And if you don’t tell me where they are, I will be attacking you in the next five seconds” I interrupted Morgan. “I do not care if I lose my job. I do not care about hurting you. I only care about finding these boys” I was now leaning on the table, my face was right in his. “So be it” as I raised my hand to slap him, the door opened. “Garcia found property that he owns” Morgan ran out the door, while I stayed behind to keep interviewing him.

I sat down in the chair across from him and laced my hands together on the table. He didn’t look scared; just kind of calm. “Ya know, I don’t even know these boys and I wanna kill you just for looking at them” I paused. “Just imagine what I’d do to you if you took one of my nephews.” “That’d be hell” I laughed. “I want you to thank my team” he looked at me questioningly.

“May I ask what for?” “For saving your ass. If it wasn’t for them, you’d be on the floor in a pile of your own blood.” “And you’d be without a job” he was challenging me. “Now, see, that’s where you’re wrong” he put his hands on the table like mine were. “You’d be without a job. And all those little boys out there would be mine” he smirked and I could feel myself getting nauseous. “And there’s nothing that little weak gay boyfriend of yours could do about it” I don’t know what happened but when he started to talk about Derek it pissed me off that much more. I stood up so fast, my chair went flying backwards scraping against the floor.

I curled my hands into fists and slammed them down on his. I hit them so hard I could hear double cracking in both of his hands. He let out a sickening sound of pain while I reached over the table and grabbed him by the front of his shirt. “Do not and I repeat do not talk shit on Derek Morgan. You’re a poor excuse for a man. You could take a few lessons from him” my grip tightened on him when he rolled his eyes. I started to shake him.

“He is the best man I’ve ever known and you’re lucky to have even been in his presence for five minutes” I narrowed my eyes at him as I threw him back down in his chair. I knew the other members of my team were behind the screen. I could only imagine what they were thinking when I stood up for Derek. “That’s nice of you to say” he crossed his arms over his chest. “But that’s the only nice things that will be said about him after I get the rest of the boys and he’s unable to stop me” he smirked.

“You sick son of a bitch” I once again grabbed him by the front of his shirt and pulled him out of his chair. I put his body against the wall and hit him repeatedly against it. His head was hitting the cold hard concrete over and over again. My cell phone ringing brought me out of my pissed off state. “What?” I answered holding the phone to my ear with my shoulder.

I still held his body against the wall. “We found the boys” Derek’s voice rang in my ear. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. “Are they okay?” “Yes. They’re all alive and safe” my grip around his loosened and he fell to the ground. “Thank goodness” I stepped over his limp body to get to the door.

Rossi was standing there staring at me once I entered the room. “Are you on your way back?” I asked, tearing my eyes away from Rossi’s. “Yes. The boys are with me. The paramedics checked them all out and we’ll be there in thirty minutes” I nodded. “Thanks, Derek” there was a short pause. “Sure thing, Jersey. I’ll see you when we get back.” “Okay. Bye” I took the phone from my ear and hung up.

“Are you having a change of heart?” Rossi’s voice was incredibly sarcastic. I looked back to him with my eyebrows raised. “What?” “Those were some nice things you said about Derek” I rolled my eyes. “I was just trying to make a point” I suddenly had a thought. “Who all heard?” he smiled.

“Me, Emily, and Hotch” I sighed, only imaging how much shit Emily was going to give me. “Great. Just don’t tell Derek” he nodded. “Your secret is safe with me” he threw me a wink and walked back into the interrogation room. Within a minute, he walked back out with John in handcuffs. His hair had fresh blood in it.

As he walked by me, he told me he’d be out in a few years and no little boy would be safe. “Eat my dick, bitch” Rossi opened the door to take him down to a holding cell. I left after them to go wait for Derek and the rest of the boys. I sat by the elevators for twenty minutes, checking my phone every few minutes to see if he had texted me to tell me they were back. The parents were in the waiting room, probably just as anxious as I was.

Suddenly, a ding came from the elevator. I stood up, hoping it was them. It took a second for the doors to open, but when they did, it revealed Derek and three little boys. I gasped and thanked God for bringing them back safe. “Hi, guys” I smiled at them through my tears.

They slowly stepped out of the elevator and cautiously approached me. I kneeled down to their level so I could look them all in the eyes. “I’m Jersey” I smiled. “What are your names?” they all shyly introduced themselves. I couldn’t help but laugh at how cute they were.

I then pulled them all into a group hug. “I’m so glad you all are safe.” “We thanked him for saving us” Finn told me. I pulled him into a single hug and kissed him on his cheek. I was able to smooth his hair down before all of the parents showed up. It was so nice to be able to see the parents embrace with their kids.

Derek came and stood next to me. “Why can’t days like this happen more often?” he turned his head to look at me while he answered. “If they happened too often then they wouldn’t be that special” I smiled. “It’s just so nice” he put his arm around my waist and led me back inside. “I know. I know” and for once, I wasn’t disgusted by him touching me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so short. But don't worry. I'm working on the next chapter. :) We meet Jersey's family and find out more about her. Thank you for reading! :)