Status: New Story!

Wolfsmark U

Welcome to Wolfsmark!

I set down my heavy bags with a sigh and took a good look around me. Here I was. Alue (pronounced a- loo) Martins actually at WolfsMark U.! It was one of the most prestigious and high end schools in the whole world and you had to be pretty dam important to be accepted here. And I was! I took a deep breathe and breathed in the fresh air then shivered. I still had no idea why it was located in this freezing place. We were in Ontario, Canada and it was very cold and snowy. I had lived my whole life in California so this cold was new to me. It was very scenic though. WolfsMark was nestled in Thunder Bay and over looked the beautiful Lake Superior. Even in the winter it sparkled and it looked like glass as t reflected the clear cerulean blue sky. On the other side was a dark, earthy forest with tall pines dusted with fluffy snow. I looked down and saw tracks of deer and squirrels and even wolves that lived in the forest. I could even hear the soft howling of wolves as they moaned to each other signaling where they are. It was even said that because of all the wolves in this area, they choose to call the university WolfsMark.

WolfsMark itself was just as beautiful. It was a tall, crisp looking building with warm gray bricks that were soft to the touch. It was wide but rounded, like a half circle with two squares behind it in a row so it formed a rounded T looking thing. There were half circle windows that dotting the front and sides of the grand building as the dark tiled roof sat heavily upon its distinguished walls. I sucked in a breathe of the frosty air as I felt the excitement I suppressed bubble up and soon I was jumping up and down and just feeling giddy about how incredibly lucky I was! The inhumanly long car ride, were all I could do was make stick people in the mirror for entertainment, was worth it in the long run. I was so jubilant I forgot all of the ice that surrounded me and I suddenly found myself falling backwards toward the hard icy earth….

And then….

Something caught me and when I opened my eyes I found myself looking into the golden eye of an extremely handsome stranger. I couldn’t tear myself away from those hypnotic eyes and I was oblivious to the world as this stranger helped me up. As I steadied I tore my eyes away from his and when I looked up my breath caught as I saw the rest of him. I swear I almost fell down again! He had dark shaggy brown hair that perfectly matched his gorgeous eyes and a body that deserved to be in a surfing catalogue from what I could see. I was in shock. He grinned at me showing perfect teeth as he said “Hello…anyone in there?” I snapped out of my momentary daze and instantly felt embarrassment for staring. As the heat rose in my face I apologized.

He laughed as I rushed to apologize. “It’s okay. Your new here aren’t you?” he said. I nodded my head. “I’m Zain.” He said extending a hand. I blushed as I took it. “Alue.” He grinned that grin at me again and said” Nice to meet you Alue. Nice name.” I blushed again and he continued. “Need someone to give you a tour?” he said, grinning a wide grin that made me smile back. “Yes.” I squeaked. “Well, come on then.” He said as he grabbed my hand, causing yet another blush and he whisked me towards the building. I was in another daze but them I remembered something. “Wait! My bags….” I said gesturing to my stuff which I remembered throwing haphazardly across the premises. He laughed again. “Don’t worry about it!” “But I protested and turned back and to my shock, my stuff was gone! Disappeared! I was standing there gawking at the spot where my luggage was and I looked ridiculous apparently because I heard Zain behind me cracking up. “Told you. Now lets go!” he grabbed my hand and rushed me off to go on a (quiet forceful) tour