Status: on going

It's Harder Breathing Next to You

Pizza & Weed

- a week later-

after being in the hospital for a little over a week, today was finally the day that i could go home. I was very excited that i could finally sleep in my own bed. Tony had been staying with me this entire time, he slept in the chair. I felt bad that he had to sleep there because it looked really uncomfortable but he insisted that it was fine. I heard the toilet flush and seconds later i watched as Tony opened the door and looked down at his phone not noticing i was awake. He quickly typed something and put his phone away before looking up at me and smiling, "Hey! good Morning Princess". I smiled as he came to my bedside and gave me a light kiss on the forehead, "Today's the day! i get to go home!' He smiled at my excitement and sat down, "Baby, Vic texted me and he wants to know what you want to eat when you get home." I thought for a while and finally looked up at him, "I want pizza... Pizza and weed!" Tony shook his head and laughed, "You can have pizza babe." "WHAT ABOUT MY WEED?" i complained.

The ride home was exciting, i couldn't wait to get home and see my brother and my best friend. It took us about 15 minutes to drive home from the hospital. When we finally arrived i opened the door and dashed to the front door. As soon as i opened i saw Vic and Jaime cuddling in front of our TV watching Happy Potter. Excited, i ran in and sat right in front of the TV like a 6 year old. Realizing i was home, Jaime tackled me to the ground hugging me tightly. Vic and Tony immediately shot forward and pulled Jaime off of me. Jaime looked confused but finally realized his mistake when he looked down at me to see me trying to stop the bleeding from one of my re opened stitches. Upset, i got up and silently walked out of the room.

A few minutes later, while i was in the bathroom cleaning myself up, i saw Jaime's head peer through the door. " M-Mike? I'm s-sorry i didn't mean to hu-" i cut him off, "Hi-Me, its okay man i know you didn't do it to hurt me." I motioned for him to come in all the way, "hand me those bandages yeah?" He did do and when i was done he escorted me back out to the living room where Tony and Vic were waiting, "SO WHERES MY WEED?" They all gave me a look. "Oh yeah, and the Pizza."
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry I've taken so long to update i have been ill. if you're still reading, thank you and i love you <3