Status: on going

It's Harder Breathing Next to You

If You Can't Hang

School went by fascinatingly slow today because I was overly excited to hang out with Mike, who recently asked me if I would go out with him, a question to which my only response was to grab his face and give him a kiss, a kiss so passionate I couldn’t breathe. We walked hand in hand out the gate of our school, not real caring about the few people that stared at us, we walked slowly as we talked, I didn’t know where we were off to, and Mike never liked to tell me he always said it was a surprise. He had the cutest surprises so I was okay with not knowing where I was going. We arrived at his apartment and I gave him a confused look to which he smirked, that’s when I remembered that Vic told us he was going over to Jaime’s house for the rest of the afternoon and he would be home after dinner.
I felt a strange heat run through my entire body and an immense want overcame me, I grabbed Mike by the waist and pushed him against the door he was trying to open, I placed my lips on his and forced my tongue into his mouth. I gave my hips a quick grind before letting go of him, pushing the door open and locking it behind me. I dragged Mike to the bedroom and pushed him onto his bed, “the pants, lose them” I ordered as I unbuttoned my own. He did as I told him to and I laid on top of him our now bare chests touching and heating each other he cupped my face and kissed me, “is this going to finally happen?” he asked timidly. I nodded and reached for the lube I had brought with me, I uncapped it and it made a loud click. I squeezed some of the containers gel onto my fingers. I teased Mike’s entrance and enjoyed as he bit his lip.

"Tell me if it hurts okay?” I asked him as I lined myself up with his entrance. I pushed myself into him slowly, He felt so good around me, and I was so turned on by him. His facial expressions were sexy, I thrusted even harder as he moaned softly.

"TONY" he yelled, that drove me crazy and I thrusted faster and harder into his body. "FUCK TONY DON’T STOP" He was screaming now. I felt myself tense up, I was almost done. I thrusted as hard as I could and he screamed extremely loud as he came. I came moments later. I lay down next to him and gasped when he got up on top of me, “my turn.” He said with a wink. I felt him push himself slowly into me and I moaned at the feeling. He pushed in and out of me so slowly. “Fuu- Mike.” I whispered. I felt him pick up the speed a bit and I was glad to feel his hands on my hips as he pushed into me. I watched as he threw his head back and thrusted harder into me. I arched my back and he said “fuck Tony you’re so tight.” I tensed up and felt him do the same, as he thrusted into me a few more times, I felt us both release for the second time, it was amazing. We laid next to each other staring into each others eyes for a long time, trying to catch our breaths.
♠ ♠ ♠
SMUT
hi ily <3
interact with me, i like talking to you guys, suggestions, comments, complaints?