Status: This is my first ever frerard action, I'm literally going to suck at it, trust me, I love it when I say I want to see MCR play in an action pack movie ;)

Spies Don't Fall in Love, Do They?

Frank Iero, 16, height 5'3'', weighs 150lbs and plays guitar with his free time. He has always been really good in school, but everything just seems to bore him, until that day he gets a letter in the mail.
Frank has just been accepted into the Pencey Prep Spy Academy For Exceptional Young Men, and he has already met his partner in the cases he's soon going to get.

Gerard Way, 16, height 5'8'', weight 166lbs, draws, writes, and loves to sing on his free time.
He has been accepted 2 months before Frank, and is already the star student in his grade level, but when he is put on the mission to retrieve said boy, he and young Frank get clashed into their differences.

Will these two overcome said differences and admit to eachother's love or will things be strictly business?

Spies don't fall in Love, Do they?
Let's find out!!
  1. Tantrum versus Soon To be Friend?
    Frank had just been met with the hansome, yet arrogant Gerard, will they be friends or enemies?
  2. Another Newbie, a spider, and weak knees?
    Frankie was dreaming and felt a spider on him, Gee got weak knees, and his little brother is a newbie?!
  3. Sarcastic Runt, Hyper Squirrel, and Drama Queen
    Gerard is still on the road, but it would take about a night to get to Pencey, But Frank and Mikey are making hard for him to concentrate.
  4. New Assignment, and The Runt Is My Partner.
    It's about 4 months later, Ray has gotten to work on breaking in the newbies, and Gerard and Frankie is going on a first ever mission. Can they work together without fighting too much?