Status: This is my first ever frerard action, I'm literally going to suck at it, trust me, I love it when I say I want to see MCR play in an action pack movie ;)

Spies Don't Fall in Love, Do They?

Another Newbie, a spider, and weak knees?

Gerard POV

I stopped at the light and looked over at the 'newbie', He was so small and fragile looking, I hardly thought he'd not really make it as a super spy, a title I was looking forward to later on in life. I got a message from Ray saying that my younger Brother, had also just been accepted, so I had to make a detour to my old house, I had only been away for about two months, but I had gotten so used to call Pencey my home now it was almost foreign to call my parent's home, well, home. I heard Frank mutter something in his sleep and almost sounded like he was talking to me, so I glanced at him.
"mm...Ger..ard...stop tickling me..." I stared at him and cleared my throat,
"I'm not tickling you. I'm in the middle of driving." He shot up and yelled stop the car, I was glad I was in a non traffic jammed area and stopped. Frank jumped out and started to jump around slapping at his arms and let out a really cute squeal. 'I just said cute...' I thought.
"Oh god, get it off, GET IT THE FUCK OFF!!" I got out and grabbed him by his shoulders.
"Frank! There's nothing on you, and what freaked you out?" I stared at his fear-stricken hazel eyes.
"Sp-spider..." I barely heard him but bit my tongue from letting a giggle escape.
"You- you have a fear of spiders?" I asked as calmly as I could, trying to hold in my giggle that threatened to escape.
"YES! Okay, I'm terrified of spiders! Are you satisfied?!" Frank screamed, his anger, suddenly turned to sobs of frustration and humiliation. I instantly regretted wanting to laugh. I pulled him into an awkward hug.
"I'm sorry, you know I'll tell you a secret, I'm very terrified of needles." I cleared my throat and he looked up at me skeptically, until he pulled out his lip ring and showed me the needle part, I instantly backed away from him and let out a gasp as the needle touched my lip, I let out an indignant squeak.
"Okay, now I believe you." He muttered, then he pecked my lower lip that was trembling.
"What... was that for..?" I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks, but he turned away, looking satisfied that he made me blush, I touched my lips and blushed a darker shade.
"Well, where is this? this looks like another neighborhood." He looked up from the mirror, his lip ring back in its rightful place.
"We're having to pick up another new student, my brother." He smirked up at me and made his hips sway as he walked up to me.
"W-what are you doing, I'm not allowed to be late! We have to go." I stammered and cleared my throat, 'god this guy... Is he gay or something? Am I gay? No, I can't be... I- I'm...' my thoughts stopped as my hair was pulled, me giving out a growl/moan, and my head was pulled down to be met with a cold lip ring and warm lush lips.
"Mmph...frmm" I didn't know what I was doing, but I started to kiss back. His tongue slithered out and begged for entrance, which my brain took as the sign to open my mouth for me. I was lost in what was going on, he let go and his face was red with heat, his lush cherry lips swollen, and his eyes glazed with desire.
"I.. I uhm, we got to go." I blushed and he smirked and sighed.
"Typical spy, can't enjoy a kiss without thinking about the consequences..." He muttered, I internally groaned and put a misfit album in, he smiled at this and curled up into another slumber, making smile a bit, as I lifted my hands up to touch where he had given me my first passionate kiss. I stopped the car at my old home and knocked on the door, when it opened I was tackled to the ground by a hyperactive Mikey.
"Oh my gosh Gee!! I get to come with you!! I'm going to go to school with you! Isn't that great?!" He was shaking me some, but I grabbed his shoulders and stopped him.
"I know, it's why I'm here, I'm taking you and another student to school, you could say I'm a good student there." He let out a squeal and ran to grab his bags, I noticed the bass on his back and smiled.
"What you smiling at Gee?" I looked up from the ground and gave him one of the rarest smiles I gave when something epic happened.
"Oh my lord, you and him?!" He exclaimed. My eyes were as wide as saucers.
"NO! I did not do anything with him!" I looked up and turned red from remembering the curious kiss with the younger lad.
"Liar, I know what happened! Your lips are swollen and he kissed you when you let your guard down!" I stared at Mikey in shock and groaned at him.
"Tell the world Mikes, I had shared a kiss with a class mate and I guess I sortakindareally liked it." I blushed and walked around the car and got in, making sure to slam the door. Mikey looked happy for me, but I really didn't need to think about love, not when I'm so close to getting my first ever mission. We drove off into the school for exceptional young men. I just hoped to god that Frank wouldn't wake up until we got there, but seeing as he isn't on my side, Frank woke up and him and Mikey got off on talking about any and everything. I sighed and continued on while hearing their squeals and giggles all through the drive.
"Good grief....why me?" I sighed under my breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very sorry, I know it's short, but I've gotten caught up in lifes shittiest path and I'm all bloodied and bruised. I lost a lot of stuff and I think my eyes are so red I could pass for a stoner, I've been crying alot.