Status: Guess Who's Back?

In Love With My Brother's Best Friend

April Goodwin is the younger sister of Aaron Goodwin from the Travel Channel show 'Ghost Adventures'. For the past five years, April has been a partial member to the group. Finally, when she becomes a full fledged member, things go to the next level of intense.

Fighting her feelings for her brother's best friend, April tries to ignore the lingering looks he's been giving her lately. Eventually deciding that she must either give in to her temptations or permentally rid herself of these feelings. But quitting Zak Bagans cold turkey isn't easy, hell for April it may be impossible.

Our eyes molded into each others.

"Zak-" I began, my throat dry.

His pupils were dialated and longing. "You want me?" He grunted.

I let of a nervous laugh, dropping my gaze. He placed his firm hand underneath my chin and brought our lips close.

"I want you," I confessed.


Aaron and Amy Goodwin- April's older brother and sister. Aaron is a member of GAC and lives in Vegas. April lives with him. Amy lives in Oregon.

Nick and Veronique Groff-Nick is a member of GAC. Him and his wife live is Massachuttes.

Zak Bagans-Lead investigator for GAC. The apple of April's eye.

April Goodwin-24 years old, 7 years younger than her brother and Zak. She can be a little loud and over-the-top but she has a heart of gold and hates to disappoint people. She has two older siblings but is closest with her eldest sibling, Aaron.