Status: Guess Who's Back?

In Love With My Brother's Best Friend

Chapter Two

Flashback
I was walking around Aaron's house .He had asked me to come over because his wife had to work. These two guys were supposed to come over today to talk to him about filming some sort of paranormal documentary.

Aaron and I had always been close, especially when once he moved out. He was my big brother and one of my closest friends. In school, I was a social outcast. I didn't belong to a specific click. I preferred to think of myself as a mixture of various groups. People at my high school saw my personality differently then I did. Hence why I was basically a loner.

When Aaron moved out, I stayed with him every weekend and even on some school nights. Amy was a huge support system for me when Aaron went to college.

It was a sunny July day, with the temperature in the mid 90s. Despite my brother's protests, I was strutting around in my favorite outfit despite Aaron's obvious disapproval.

My poor older brother was so nervous. This had the possibility to be his big film debut, there was no way he'd let anything mess up this opportunity.

"Okay, be on your best behavior. Don't hound them with questions. Be polite. Oh, and whatever you do, you better not flirt. Or so help me God," he warned.

I nodded my head and gave his cheek a peck, "Okay, okay, okay. I get it. Baby sis' gots you," I grinned.

We heard a knock on the front door and Aaron's face twisted in panic for a moment. I patted his shoulder and said, "I got this."

Relief washed over his face as I headed to the front door. I took a quick peek through the peep hole and saw two men standing there. One with combed back brown hair and the other with gelled black hair.

'Yupp,' I thought to myself, 'these are the guys.'

I opened the door and greeted the two men with a warm smile. The two men introduced themselves. Mr. Combed-Back-Hair was a Nick Groff while his gelled pal was a Zak Bagans. Zak's eyes scanned my body, in an attempt to be admiring my shirt.

"Gotta love the Ghostbusters, right?" I shot.

He clenched his jaw and looked into my eyes, "We'll you're a fiery one, aren't cha?"

I flashed an all knowing grin before leading them to my train-wreck of a brother.