Status: Guess Who's Back?

In Love With My Brother's Best Friend

Chapter Five

One Week Later

"Zak, stop," I giggled, trying to push him away.

Zak removed his lips from my neck and repositioned them on my collar bone, planting delicate bites.

"Zachary, you need to pack," I moaned.

"It won't take me long to pack, I promise," Zak said in between nibbles.

I let out a loud laugh. "Bullshit! I know how long it takes you to pack, mister! Get your ass up now, or you're in a room with Nick!" I threatened.

He pulled away and planted a heavy kiss on my lips, pulling me into his body. He groped my breast briefly before he pulled his body from mine.

He shuffled around his room, attempting to locate his suitcase. I cleared my throat and pointed to his closet. He grinned in thanks while I rose and began to grab clothes for him. He opened his suitcase and went to the bathroom to retrieve his toiletries. I swiftly grabbed a few outfits for him, knowing how he changed his mind about clothing.

"Where are we going again, babe?" He called from the bathroom.

"Indiana," I replied. I could hear his footsteps re-entering the bedroom. He tossed the bag into the suitcase before retrieving socks and boxers from his dresser.

The whole packing ordeal didn't take as long as I expected. I was already packed, my stuff waiting in Aaron's trunk. I was riding with Zak though.

Looking at the clock, Zak got a devilish grin on his face. "You know, we still have two hours until we have to leave for the airport," he grinned.

I nodded my head, and bit my bottom lip. For some reason, Zak found it ridiculously hot. I quickly darted my tongue out of my mouth, dampening my chapped lips. He closed the distance in a few long strides and wrapped me in his arms.

He captured my lips with his and gave me a long, lingering kiss before I slipped out of his arms and ran down the stairs giggling. His footsteps were hot on my trail and I sprinted to the couch and prepared for his attack.

An eerie silence echoed through the house and I knew that Zak was up to no good. He was always up to no good when he was quiet. I thought about calling for Gracie, but then I remembered that she was already with Zak's mom. I had no idea where Zak could be hiding, my face still buried in the couch cushion.

I strained my ears to hear his movement and let out a blood curtailing scream when he wrapped his ice cold hands around my exposed flesh. He let out a deep laugh and fell onto the couch laughing hysterically.

"You asshole!" I shrieked, heartbeat pounding in my ears. "Your ass is grass Bagans! Remember that you started this!"

He put an arm around my shoulders and pulled me into his chest. "I was just kidding babe," he chuckled. He placed a kiss beneath my jawline. I quickly abandoned my anger, I'd get my revenge when he least expected it.

He kissed from my jawline to my lips. The kiss was soft and delicate on both ends. This was our last opportunity to have intimacy for the next few weeks. He cradled my face in one of his large hands while the other worked its way up my shirt. I grabbed a fist full of his gelled hair, earning a deep growl from Zak. I gave his bottom lip a tug with my teeth and our kiss became desperate.

He pushed my body down and hovered over me as we wrestled for dominance with our tongues. Zak removed our shirts and began to kiss his way down my torso. His kissed his way back up to my lips and slid a hand underneath my back, ready to undo my bra. We both had overly dilated pupils and our breath came out in quick gasps. I felt a bulge on my thigh that caused my hormones to race. Zak undid my bra and was about remove the lacy material when a disgusted scoff filled the room. We looked up to see Aaron hovering over us.

"Holy shit! What the fuck?" I squealed, throwing my hands over my breasts which were, luckily, still covered.

"I should be saying the same shit!" Aaron hollered, diverting his gaze.

"What are you doing here, man?" Irritation seeped through Zak's words. He had placed his shirt over my nearly naked torso.

"I figured we would all have lunch like we usually do before we leave," Aaron mumbled.

"That sounds great, let me make myself presentable," I announced.

Zak helped me redo my bra and handed me my shirt which I quickly slipped on. Once I was dressed, Zak grabbed his shirt and excused himself. Probably going to deal with his obvious arousal.

Aaron plopped onto the couch next to me and shook his head back and forth.

"You should've rang the doorbell," I stated. "You know how much built up tension is between us."

"I know, but seeing my baby sister about to get it on with my best friend is something I never thought I'd witness," Aaron confessed.

"Sorry, bubba. I'll be good from now on," I promised, resting my head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around me and kissed my forehead while we wanted for Zachary to finish his "business."

My phone chimmed, signaling that I had a text. I opened it and let out a giggle once I read it's contents.

From: Zak <3
Most awkward boner of my life... You owe me ;) I love you Apes

I quickly typed back a response.

To: Zak <3
I owe you? Oh no, you owe me babe ;) I love you too Zachary, now hurry up! I'm hungry :(

Zak shuffled out from the direction of the bathroom, shoes and suitcase in hand. He tossed me mine and I quickly slipped them on.

"You two horndogs ready to go?" Aaron bellowed.

Zak and I nodded our heads and walked out to the car holding heads, still embarrassed and slightly pissed that our alone time had been interrupted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god. I am so sorry it's taken me so long to update! School has been wayyyy too busy! But, I start my spring break this Friday and I'm going down to Georgia with my best friend, so that means lots of time to (hopefully) write! Thanks for being patient with me! Next chapter will be about the location and the chapter after that should be the investigation itself! The place I'm writing about is real and I have investigated there myself!

Please comment, subscribe, and recommend!
xoxo M