Status: Keep Reading to fins out!!

Repair Me

Imprinted

"Anna...Anna...An...FUCKING HELL ANNA RISE AND FUCKING SHINE!" My brother Embry screamed in my ear, cause me to connect my fist with his nose.

"What the hell?!?" I screamed an looked at the Embry who was now nursing a broken nose, "oops my bad."

"yeah your bad." he mocked me.

I flipped him off and grabbed some clothes from my closet and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the water of my shower and peeled of my dirty clothing items.

I jumped into the warm shower and the water immediately soaked me wet. I didn't my girly shot the shower and hopped out of it after. I changed into black bootie shorts and a white blazer, I grabbed my black chanel bag and put it on my shoulder. I pulled on my black high heel/boots and walked back into my bathroom and braided my hair.

I walked down stairs to come face to face with all the boys meaning, Embry, Quil, Jared, Jacob, Seth, and Paul only Sam was missing out of the boys. Leah was probably already at school, but I wouldn't know cause today is my first day at Forks High School.

"Embry, hand me my keys." I said as I grabbed an Apple.

"Only if you change your shorts." he tried to reason with me.

"keep dreaming." I smirked and pulled my keys from out of his grasp.

"But, I already have these people to deal with," he motioned to the boys sitting around our dining room table, "and I don't want any more guys to be checking you out, I mean I am your brother I don't wanna know their dirty thoughts." he grumbled.

"Aww, poor Emmy." I grinned and headed for the door.

As I was walking out I heard cat calls and I flipped the of with my right hand. I walked over to my Escalade, it was my pride and joy that I had left. I paid for it and for its insurance, I even got a job for it. All the boys have Jacob's rabbit or something else like it, they always try and take my car without me noticing.

I climbed in and drove across the Indian reservation and into Forks, most Vampires live in Forks because we have a treaty with the Cullens. We call them 'blood suckers' or 'the cold ones' because they are cold and the most obvious reason they suck blood.

The thing with the cold one is that they don't know when they meet a girl shape-shifter they can't sense her by the smell. We don't smell like dog to them like the boys do and I love it.

I turned on the radio and it started playing, 'UnderDog - You Me at Six' I smirked and sang along.

And I know something you don't,
It comes and goes
like the strength in your bones, woah
To keep your mind at rest
I'll never let the two of us be friends,
Does that hurt?

Underdog,
just look at the mess you made
It's such a shame, a shame,
we had to find out this way

You must have,
the must have moment in your hands
And it's sad to think that,
I'm a season, I'm going to change,
Just not face to face,
It ain't broke, so don't fix it,

Underdog,
just look at the mess you made
It's such a shame, a shame,
We had to find out this way,
Revenge loves company,
three makes it a crowd
So wash your mouth,
and sit this one out,

And I'm down, down,
but definitely not out,
(definitely not out)
Yeah, what did you call me again?
A bet, I bet we don't make it,
(I bet we dont make it)
'Cos I never take advice from my friends,
Friends in very high places,
They're only making beds for themselves,
How very very selfish,
We'll keep you in mind in the end

Underdog,
just look at the mess you made,
It's such a shame, a shame,
We had to find out this way,
Revenge loves company,
three makes it a crowd,
So wash your mouth,
and sit this one out.


I parked next to a Silver Volvo in the middle of the parking lot and turned of the engine of my car. I threw my door open and immediately all eyes were on me. The new girl.

I heard sequel and there was a weight on my back, I heard and 'oof.' but I didn't feel anything cause I was hard as rock.

"Annnnnaaaa." I heard bells sequel from behind me an I grinned.

"Beeellllsss." I twirled around with her on my back.

"I got you schedule for you." She handed me a folded paper.

"Do I got you in any classes?" I asked.

"one, biology." She frowned. Lucky me.

"oh well. at least I am away from La Push High." I muttered and a few tears came to the corners of my eyes.

"oh, don't cry. Please, I'll be your best friend." She whined and I laughed.

"Sorry bells, I got that position filled." I grinned and she huffed.

"Oh, I wonder who that could be." She looked around.

"Well you see she's clumsy, about 4'3, Brown wavy hair, and chocolate brown eyes." I pointed out and we both started laughing.

"Come on, I want you to meet the Cullens." She tried to drag me away but I stood still and raised an eyebrow.

"They killed her and you want me to meet them?" I looks her the eyes.

"They didn't kill her an you know it! not all of them are bad." She huffed.

"Fine." I grumbled.

I let her pull me to a crowed of cold one and I looked around and scrunched up my nose.

"oh God, eww it smells." I muttered and bells laughed at me.

"Be nice." She waved a finger at me like I was five.

"I'll try my best." I said innocently.

"Anna, this is Edward, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, and Rosalie. Cullens, this is Anna." She introduced us.

"Hello, Kil-Cullens." I gave a half-heartedly smile and Bella shot me a look.

"Hi." Alice.

"Hey." Rosalie.

"Hello." Emmett.

"Nice to meet you." Jasper.

and glare from Edward and I looked right into his eyes for a what felt like hours and I couldn't look away. Bells coughed and brought me to reality and I glared at the ground.

"okayy, so I am off." I smiled at the one more time the I walked into the building.

The whole afternoon of school I had all of my classes with Edward and one class with Bella but still with Edward in there. It sucked all he did was glare at me, and I can't believe what I didn't when I met them. Then to do that to Bella, to do to her and her relationship. I feel like an idiot for doing it, but I knew I couldn't have stopped it anyway.

I jogged in high heels to the cafeteria and instead of going in I walked right past it and into the parking lot. I was sitting in my car and I pulled out my phone, I looked at Embry's number and I pressed call.

"Anna?"

"Yeah, bad news like really bad news."

"What is so bad?"

"I imprinted-" Embry didn't let me finish.

"That good news, why is it bad?"

"on cold one."

Pause.

"How the hell is that possible?" I knew he was trying to stay calm.

"I don't know!!" right now I was on the verge of tears.

"Calm down, and tell me who it is." his voice was soothing.

"Edward. Edward Cullen." I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story with Edward Cullen hope you enjoy at fist when I started it. I was think of it as maybe a one shot where it just sad and it shows where a girl's dies and it's Embry's sister. but, nahh it's a love story now.

Love you,

- Hannah <3