Status: Keep Reading to fins out!!

Repair Me

It's been two years since the death of Danielle the sister of Embry and Anna Call. They have been grieving and its been hard to let go of their free spirited and life loving sister. It's been hard to love someone when you can't love yourself.

Anna left La Push High and went Forks High, she couldn't handle being in the same school that she used to with her sister. She was still very distant from everyone in her pack and people who tried anything. She always and still is a loving person just doesn't talk much as she used to.

She tries to smile and to laugh as everyone else but she feels so broken. When her sister left her she took a piece of Anna with her for the keeping. She keeps to her self and stays out of the way of everyone, she doesn't talk to anyone and no one talks to her.

Though, it changes when she gets to Forks high school and she meets the Cullens. She changes and becomes as out going and smiley like she used to. She's like someone different and she loves it, she just doesn't want to move on from her sister and leave her behind.

She built up her walls, and she's not even close to letting them down anytime soon. It's hard for her to let go and trust again when she lost the person she trusted the most and she left. When her sister left it left Anna broken and with open wounds, so she blocked out anyone that tried to repair them.

Will a certain Cullen change that for her?

Will he be able to repair those wounds?

Will he show her how to love again?

*£* Ownership *£*

I do NOT own: The quileute pack, the Cullens, outfits made (Well polyvore outfits I do.), songs, lyrics, scenes that happened in the Twilight series, or any pictures.

I DO own: Danielle,Anna, outfits on polyvore, and plot.

Enjoy reading and I hope you like it! Subscribe, Comment, and Reccomend.

Love You,

- Hannah <3