Status: Finished

To Die For

Football

"Well, we're losing," Cain said to Logan.

"Thank you so much, Captain Obvious," Logan said dryly.

"Sorry, I'm used to stating the obvious to Ari," Cain returned, slightly embarrassed. All of a sudden an arm was around his throat and another started tickling him in his side.

"What was that dick?" Ares said with her arm around his throat.

"Ouch, truce Ari truce!" Cain exclaimed laughing.

"You may state the obvious, but I don't need it to keep up, I'm not totally oblivious when it comes to sports," Ares said releasing Cain.

"Fine, fine, I'm sorry," Cain declared rubbing his throat.

"Yo Ari, what's up?" Logan asked nodding at Ares.

"Your ass if you call me Ari again," Ares responded smirking.

"Damn chica, chill," Logan said, raising his hands in surrender, "I just don't get why Cain's the only one allowed to call you that."

"Same reason that I'm the only one allowed to call him Zeev," Ares shot back at Logan.

"Ok, ok chillax boys and girls," Cain said stepping in between the two.

"So what's the score?" Ares asked Cain.

"And she said that she wasn't oblivious when it came to sports. She can't even tell what the score is in a football game," Logan muttered.

Ares flipped him off, "I can tell, I just don't feel like turning around to look at the scoreboard."

"So lazy Ari, so, so lazy," Cain laughed at her, "It's 45-6. 3rd quarter. We're losing."

"I gathered that from the conversation I walked into earlier," Ares said.

"Hey, you asked," Logan interjected.

"Yeah, but I didn't ask you loser," Ares teased him.

"You are such a chick sometimes Ari," Cain said, "Now shut it so I can watch my game in peace for a few minutes."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know it's kind of boring still, and I'm so sorry. I didn't want to make it to long and if I had kept going, it would have been a lot longer, because there's about to be some action.

So their nicknames for each other are different animals. Ari means lion and Zeev means wolf. I couldn't decide between Zeev and Zamir, which means song bird. I hope I made a good choice with it.

Just for the record, Ares is a chick. She's a tomboy, so that's why Cain made the quip about her being a girl, but she really is one, I swear!