Maybe Again.

Part One

Today is the day that we might just get back together, Cheyanee said to herself. Just hoping that it would come true. But they had changed so much. When she was just 15 and he, Brandon, was 17 they had a 6month fling but they had both fallen in love with eachother. After 4 yrs, he had contacted her and wanted to met up so today she was going to met him at the town park so they could catch up.

As she walked up to the gazebo, she saw him sitting there with his nice slender yet muscular body, shaggy, curly blonde hair and the prettiest blue eyes she had ever seen. She could feel her heart beating faster then it had ever beat in her whole life and millions of butterflies spiraling through her stomache.

She sat next him and didnt say anything just looked at the ground cuz she could feel the hurt that he had caused her one time. And she could feel him staring at her. Maybe cuz she looked so different. When they dated 4 yrs ago she was this lil chubby girl and now, after havin her kid, she went and lost all her weight so she looked completely different.

Then he just hugged her outta no where and the butterflies got more intense and felt a warm sensation chase throughout her body. Finally they stopped hugging and......