Status: Rewriting

Chemicals, Romance, and Coffee

Mikey hearts coffee

Lyn-z’s POV

My new room was cool I guess. The only thing really special about it was the walk in closet, a bathroom connecting to my room, and those 2 door window thingys. My walls were covered in band posters like BVB, Smashing pumpkins, All Time Low, Misfits, etc.I was just done unpacking when I heard....

DING DONG!!!!!

“Lindsey honey could you get that please? My hands are a little full!” My mom yelled.
“I got it!” I opened the door to see a woman in her....... late 30’s?
“Hi I’m Donna Way! Me and my family live right next door!” She explained.
“Oh hi, um, I’m Lyn-z.” I awkwardly replied. Then I notice a body moved behind Mrs.Way, make that 2....
“Ahem!!” said the boy from behind.
“Calm down! I didn’t forget about you. Lyn-z, this is my youngest son Mikey.”
“Hey Mikey.”
“Sup!” Mikey seemed.....dorky, yet cute? He had blonde brown hair, hazel eyes, lined with thick rectangular glasses.
“And over her is my eldest son Gerard.” Mrs. Way said.
“ummm....” Is all I could get out! I mean, you would to! This guy is hot! Wait a minute, he seems familiar......OH MY GOSH!! Its that guy that was stalking me earlier!
“Oh hello!” Thank God my mom showed up! “Don’t just stand there, come in!”
Forget what I said earlier. “Lyn-z, why don’t you and the boys go up to your room? You know, to chill.”
“Yes mom, come on follow me.” Wait, did my mom just say chill? gross!

Gerard’s POV

Wow, she is even prettier in person! With her adorable pigtails and red lipstick, just, wow! Wait, what am I talking about!! I have a beautiful girlfriend! Just keep saying that in your head. You have a girlfriend, you have a girlfriend.....
“So, uh, Gerard...” Lyn-z began. Wanna tell me why the fuck you were stalking me out your window earlier? Right when she said that my face turned beat red. The same time, Mikey’s head shot up. He gave me that so-thats-why-you-said-beautiful-earlier-you-think-she-is-freaking-hot stare. “I um...”
“Hahaha save it Gerard, its ok.”
“I um...” Wow what was wrong with me today? Lyn-z just giggled, and Mikey was on the floor laughing....not literally though.

Mikey’s POV

Gerard is such a dork! Lyn-z is pretty cool though. She is way better than that bitch Gee is dating right now! Lyn-z is into a lot of the stuff we're into! Like, music, video games, comics, art, and most importantly.....SHE LOVES COFFEE!!! Gee was totally drooling over her. Weird cause he doesn't really believe in love in first sight. Hmmmm..........
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it:)