Status: Rewriting

Chemicals, Romance, and Coffee

That bitch Pepper

Lyn-z’s POV

Its monday, gross. Thank God for Gerard and MIkey! I found out that we all go to the same high school. Mikey’s a junior and me and Gerard are seniors.
I slowly got up from bed, I’m not much of a morning person. I took a shower and put on my school uniform. Are school is messed up. We wear uniforms twice a week, every monday and thursday, the rest we can wear whatever we want. And you would think that are uniforms would be all cute with the plaid short skirts like you would see in anime shows/movies.......NO we have ugly navy blue capris and a red or baby blue polo. I settled on the baby blue polo and started on my makeup. I usually just wear thick eyeliner and mascara. I put my hair in my infamous pigtails and headed downstairs.
Gerard and MIkey are really nice, They even offered me a ride to school! MIkey is just adorable, you know in that little brother kinda way? Gerard is pretty cute, I like the way he lines his eyes in guyliner, and the way he smile.......But, he could use a haircut hahaha.
“MOM!! I’M LEAVING!!!!”
“Ok, but be careful! I don’t trust those boys!” I rolled my eyes and headed outside. Gerard and Mikey were already parked on the curb.
“Hey guys!”
“Hey Linds!” Mikey chanted.
“Hey Lyn-z” Gerard said. I hope you don’t us picking up a few other friends, is that ok?”
“Yeah its fine”
‘Cool.”
MIkey turned the radio onto “Smashing Pumpkins;” and Gerard started the car. Before I knew it we were parked on another curb in front of a house. Gerard honked the horn 3 times and said........
“Frank! get your ass over here!!” I giggled, then a really short guy with black wavy hair, and a bunch of tattoos came through the front door. He opened up the passengers door and sat down.
“Who’s the hottie?” Mikey started to laugh and Gerard told the guy who I guess is Frank to “Shut the fuck up.”
“Frank Iero” He said, and he stuck out his hand.
“Lyn-z Ballato.” I took his and shook. I can tell we're gonna be great friends.
….....3 Min Later..........
We picked up Ray 3 min after Frank. Ray is awesome! He has the biggest afro you ever seen! He has brown eyes, and has tan skin. He is really funny and smart. By the time we got to school, everyone one found their little “clique” and went to I guess there usual spots. The guys led me inside to the end of the hall, there was a window and it was big enough to sit on the windowsill.
“Lyn-z can I see your schedule?” Ray asked, and I handed him my schedule. “We both have study hall and homeroom together. You Mikey and Frank have history and math together, And you and Gerard have art, and gym. All of us have science together.
“GEE GEE!!!” I turned around to see a girl with red hair, with bangs, and swept in a ponytail. Gerard rolled his eyes and stood up to hug the girl, then kissed her on the cheek. I’m guessing was his girlfriend......... When they kissed everyone but me made a loud groan, I only giggled. “Who’s this?” The girl asked, she had venom in her voice, she checked me out and rolled her eyes. Yeah I hate her already.
“This is Lyn-z, She’s new here. Lyn-z this is my girlfriend Pepper.” I said hi but she ignored me and just walked away. Yeah I definitely hate her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update! I have been really busy with school, but now I'm back!! Big thanks to Screaming Angel for commenting and for the rec!!:):)