Status: Rewriting

Chemicals, Romance, and Coffee

Sitting under the Shades

Lyn-z’s POV

“Aww Gee Gee you look adorable!!” We were standing in the school hallway by our usual window spot. When of course Pepper, had to see us.
“Hahaha, thanks Pepper.” Gerard cupped Peppers face, and kissed her nose. I rolled my eyes, but I still felt anger and jealousy bubble inside me. Gerard deserves better than that stuck up little Justin Beiber fan. Pepper had the whiniest, most stereotypical rich girl voice you can ever imagine!! She’s one of those fake barbie wannabe’s, who carry small, dressed up dogs in their purse.
“Who cut your hair? I wanna thank them for making you look hot!!!” Said Pepper, while putting on a fake, annoying smile.
“That would be me...” I stated.
“Oh, well then, nevermind!!”
“Pepper, sweetie-” Gerard started.
“Sorry Gee Gee, can’t be late for class!” She kissed Gerard’s cheek, and left. Of course not before “accidentally” bumping in my shoulder.
“Hey Linds, sorry about Pepper, she’s just-”
“Save it Gerard, its ok.” I gave him a smile, which he returned.
“Why don’t you skip class with me? We can grab a coffee or something, My treat!”
“Oh, no you don’t have to!”
“But I want to! I want to apologise for Pepper’s behavior. PLEASE!!” I look into those big, hazel eyes, and I could not resist!!
“Oh all right. Only for you.”
“Yay!! Lets go!!” He grabbed my hand and led my out to his car, being careful not to bump into any teachers. When we got into his van, we started talking about the art project we had due. We were able to work in partners, so me and Gee decided to work together on a drawing.
“I think we should get the biggest piece of paper we can find, and just draw different images that represents emotions. It will be really cool, It will start out all yellow, and orange, happy and excited images, then turns into red, angry images. Which will gracefully turn into black, and dark blue, images of sadness and despair. He always had a way with words, whenever he would talk I feel as if I’m being slowly transported into another world. He knows how to word things like a poet, and it makes me feel relaxed and curious.
“I love it!” I replied We spent the rest of the school day together, talking, drinking coffee, going to the art museum, etc. Finally we decided to sit in the park’s grass. It was already June, it was pretty hot out, but the heat felt great on your skin. The park was empty, there is always so much crime around here, you can’t really go outside to play, or be free. And it was littered with trash, cigarette boxes, and empty beer bottles.
We were sitting under the tree’s shade, and just looking up at the sky. I wore my favorite red plaid skirt, and vest, black combat boots and pigtails. I decided to be bold and wear bright red lipstick. I like it, I think I’ll wear it more often.
“Hey Gee?”
“Yeah?”
“Can I ask you something”
“Go ahead.”
“Why are you dating Pepper?”
“Huh?” He questioned.
“You deserve so much better than her. No offense but she’s a fake little bitch, and I can’t believe you would date a little whore like her.”
“To be honest, I don’t really like her....”
“Then why are you with her?”
“Because she’s popular, and ever since we started dating, I haven't been bullied at all. Sure, I have been called an emo fag here and there, but at least I didn't get beat up.....”
“Oh Gee, I’m so sorry.”
“I was kinda surprised when she asked me out, I wanted to say no, but I don’t know its weird.”
“Very.” I replied.
“In fact, if it wasn’t for her, I would've already asked out you- nevermind.”
“Wait, what? Did you just say-”
“I should drop you home now, its getting pretty late, and your parents will be worried about you.”
“Alright, I-I guess......”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it:) I also started a new story called "will We Ever Meet Again," So if you wanna read it go ahead:) Happy reading.......