Status: Rewriting

Chemicals, Romance, and Coffee

Dark rooms and drugs

***Few Hours Later That Day***

Lyn-z’s POV

My head shot up right when the bell rang, and I sprinted out the door. I haven't seen Gerard since first period, I was starting to get worried. He wasn't in art class and THAT is saying something. I pushed myself through the crowds of teenagers flooding the hallway. I was so focused on finding Gerard, I didn’t notice Ray. That is until I ran into him.

“Ow!! Oh, sorry Ray, didn't see ya there.”

“Its alright Linds.”

“Hey, have you seen Gee?? I need to tell him something about Pepper--”

“That she was cheating on him, and didn't really like him the entire time they were dating?” Ray instantly replied/

“Yeah, how did you know??”

“You don’t know what happened??” I shook my head. What happened??? Ray led me through the wave of annoying teens. We stopped at Gee locker. It was swarmed by a bunch of kids pointing and laughing their ass’ off. I push my way through, when I got to Gerard’s locker, my mouthed legit dropped. There, on his locker, was a bulletin board that read, “Why Gerard emo Way is a loser.” Beneath the uncreative title was a list of what apparently is Gerards secrets, as well as a bunch of pictures of him being weird, and acting like a little kid. The bulletin also read his fears, and nightmares, such as of course needles. “To make things worse, Pepper even told Gerard that she did this. She even made out with her fucking sex toy in front of him. Then he just, left........”

I stood in front of the Way household, waiting for someone to answer the door.

“Oh, Lindsey! Its you. Please, come in.” Replied a very stressed out Donna Way. “He’s been in his room for an entire week! He won’t come out. I know he’s getting drunk, I can smell the alcohol when he comes up stairs to grab food. I’m really worried about him. Could you talk to him for me?? You two have become close after these few months.”

“I’ll try.” And I opened the door to Gerards underground room. It reeked of alcohol, and cigarettes. What scared me the most was the empty pill bottles, and cocaine on his desk. Gerard was in his unmade bed, letting the darkness of his room swallow him. I went over to him and sat next to him. “Gerard?” I spoke softly. He moaned and slowly turned towards me, his eyes shaded red, a puffy. I looked terrible, there were bags under his eyes, his hair was a mess, his breath smelled like Frank after taco tuesday, he looked terrible. I honestly didn't know what to say. “I'm sorry...” Gerard sat up, he didn't say anything, he just sat there. His eyes suddenly became like glass, and water started to cloud around them. I pulled him towards me into an embrace. And he just broke.

Mikey told me some things that happened before I ever came around. Since elementary school, Gerard has been bullied and harassed. He was the fat, art freak. No one ever wanted to be around him. It got even worse when he played Peter in Peter Pan. Everyone assumed he was gay. They would spit profanities at him, shove him in lockers, beat him until he was unconscious. They still continued to harass him even after he lost weight. Mikey told me how 2 years ago he was diagnosed with depression, and that a year and a half ago he attempted suicide. I felt terrible. I was seriously gonna kill Pepper.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long to update! At first it was school, volley ball and cheer practice. Then it was writers block, after that I assumed no one liked this story so I kinda just dropped it. But anyway, I made a Wattpad account!! You should all go check it out!! Same username. Ok I'm gonna shut up now. Happy reading:):)

P.S. I CAN"T BELEIVE MCR BROKE UP!!! I"M SERIOUSLY DYING!!!:(:(