Status: I don't know how this is going to turn out. Hope for the best! c:

Your Life? It'll Be Okay..

The Sky Under The Sea

I was getting ready for school the next morning. Not looking forward to it at all. The only good part about it was that this is my last year in high school.

Had I not been so awkward and shy throughout my whole school career I am positive I would have more friends. I'm okay with one for right now though.

After I had just finished getting ready I told Mike I was leaving without him if he didn't hurry. He quickly came down the stairs and we walked to my car. It was a quite ride, thank god.

We had reached the school and I parked my car and headed to my locker. Once I was there I saw Elex. My one and only friend. “Hey dear” She said. We have been friends long enough to call each other sweet little names such as that and others.

“Hey” I faked smiled at her. I already knew today wasn't going to be a good one knowing I had ten fresh cuts on my forearm. The only thing about Elex I didn't quite like was that she knew every emotion I had and knew when I was lying.

“What's wrong with you? You seem down and depressed..” She sounded worried. She also knows about my self harming. I've been doing it for about two years now.

“It's just my family issues and these douche canoes here. They won't leave me alone at all and I'm getting sick of it more and more everyday.” Near to tears I stopped and reached for my stuff so we can go to our class. I get really emotional when I talk about this stuff. Like, really damn emotional.

“Aw I'm sorry babe, but you can't let them get to you like that. I know they are trying to bring you down but you need to show them they can't move you” She tried to reassure me. “I know, you've told me about eight billion times. It just isn't that easy. I can't just decide when I'm going to ignore them. I've tried and it's really difficult for me.” I'm also really stubborn when people try to tell me what to do.

“I know you have tried Vic. Just keep trying and you might succeed at ignoring them.” She was getting a little annoyed with me. We reached her class and I kissed her cheek and let her go to her room. I walked down the hall to mine and entered the room.

This has to be the worst class of the entire day. Every single douche was in here. I was their major entertainment I guess. Seeing how they always call me names and keep pestering me about my being gay.

I really don't know why they think it's so funny. Maybe because they are stupid and think of only themselves. Of course it is. “Hey faggot ass, what's going on?” And so it begins..

I presumed the one who spoke was this guy named Tony, but I didn't pay attention to them and kept walking to my seat. Once I sat down they all crowded me. Tony, Jaime, Aaron, Alan, Tino, Phil and Austin. They all crowed me like I was some kind of new creature.

“We asked you a question shit face!” Alan yelled. I glanced up at him with a look in my eyes that set him off. “Listen gay ass, I don't know why you go around our school spreading your gayness but if I were you I would stop and just kill myself already” They laughed like he was some kind of comedian or something.

I tried my best to hold my tears back but they decided to roll down my cheeks instead. Fuck. Once they saw that the pestering got worse when finally the teacher came in. “Sit down everyone and take out your math homework”

I couldn't do much since my eyes were filled with tears and asked to go to the bathroom. Once there I took my razor from my bag and began to cut. One. Two. Three. I did it until I had eight new cuts on my arm. After that I texted Elex to meet me in the science hall.

I didn't see her come up behind me and she touched my shoulder which made me jump. “Oh god Vic I'm sorry! What happened? Tell me.?” I showed her my arm. “Why did you do this babe?” She sounded so worried.

I told her about Alan and Tony saying things and the rest of them laughing. She fumed with anger. “How can they do this? Who do they think they are bullying someone just because of their sexuality?!” “Elex calm down. I just need to stop being so weak and stupid.”

“You're not stupid Vic.” She was a little more calm. “Then why do I believe them every time they say something? It's like they are laying out my life for me. Saying what I am and going to be..” Here I go again, starting to tear up. I need to stop this.

“Vic listen. You're not stupid, you are the farthest from stupid. Trust me, I know you. You can get a little emotional sometimes, but who wouldn't at this age? Especially with what you're going through I think you are the strongest person I know. That's a fact. If you can't handle the rest of the day you should go home and rest. I'll be there right after school. Okay hun?” A reassuring smile appeared on her face. This is one of the reasons I loved her so much.

I nodded and hugged her tightly. “What would I do without you Elex?” She grinned, knowing she got through to me. “Lets not find out. Okay?” “Okay. I guess I'll go get my stuff and head home. I'll see you after school.” She always bring me up. No matter the situation. She's always there for me.

I walked in class got my stuff and walked right back out without saying a word. Those damn guys will be the death of me I swear.

I reached my car a few moments later and realized I didn't want to go home to the bitch and the beast. So I got in the car and just sat there until I thought about where to go. I finally figured it out. The little beach a couple of minutes away was a perfect escape right now.

That's all I need. I started my car and headed off. Once I reached the beach I put my car in park and took my shoes, shirt and socks off. I took the blanket that I keep in the trunk out and walked to the sand. I figured I would be here for a while so I made sure Elex knew not to go to my house.

I spread the blanket out and got on my back. The sun was going down but it wasn't dark yet. I plugged my earphones in my phone and switched it to Perfect by Simple Plan. This song is my anthem. Everything about it is perfectly amazing.

I felt my self start to drift away in a light sleep before I heard a voice I recognized right away.

“Vic? What the hell are you doing here?” He said. Austin. It was Austin.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know. This is terrible. But I have a few ideas that'll come in really soon. I promise. Comment, Subscribe, Recommend? c: But Vics escape is the beach and music. What's yours maybe?