Status: School is a bitch...we will try our best!! Stallion Ducks foREVer!!!

Skeletons in My Closet

Walk the Line

I sat there listening to the guys talk about me and Johnny. Well they were annoying me. So I spoke up and that's when they remembered I'm still here.

"uh...Um....Frank..." Johnny croaks out, not knowing what to say. He gulps harshly and won't keep eye contact with me. "Johnny, go on," Matt comforts and tries to motivate him. "Frank...I...um...I," he still kept stumbling over his words. "Why?" I ask him finally. He just gazes at me scared and looking a bit pale.

"Why what?" he asks, I roll my eyes and sigh. "Why me of all people? Why pick on me? Why bully me? Why do you like me? There's plenty of good looking chaps out there. Why me of all people?" I blurt out. He sat there trying to process my questions and thinking hard how to answer them. "There's something about you," he finally says. I just look at him blankly. "That's it," I reply.

He sighs again and looks me straight in the eye. "I was too afraid to let anyone know about my sexuality and plus everyone knew you were gay anyways so I thought, to cover it up I should pick on you because I'm ashamed of what I am. I was jealous at your flamboyancy to be yourself. So I took my anger out on you, even though I still liked you. I just found you attractive and the fact you live your life on the edge makes it more awesome. I wouldn't have te guts to do half the shit you do, your a bad boy and that made me want you more. Yet your quiet and keep to yourself. Your actually not that bad, your pretty cool and we have a lot in common so I noticed and I want to know you more and actually be with you while at it," he finishes and looks down turning red.

I just study his face for a while, trying to take in his features. He's actually not that bad looking. His angles on his face are beyond perfect and his hairdo i guess is cool. He does have the same taste I do though. But still I don't really trust him or even like him. He's an asshole to me and still hasn't apologized or won't even be close to making it up to me.

"That was a nice story to hear, now I will go," I say rudely and stood up. Matt stood up quickly, "He just admitted to liking you and wants to be with you and dropped his guilt upon you and this is how you react?" he tells me. I just lift my eyebrow and stare at him. "Pretty much," I answer. I see his eyes bore into mine with anger. He grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me towards Johnny.

"Hey!" I yell at him, "I don't like him okay!!" I try telling him, he wouldn't listen to me. Johnnys face was filled with hurt. "You...you...don't," he asked quietly. "No, you were an asshole to me, you never.apologized, you never bothered about my past and how I used to be bullied at home to along with my friends, you never asked why I won't go out with anybody and guess what, your ashamed, I don't want to be with someone who's ashamed!" I explain to him. He looked at me with a shocked face.

"How can I make it up to you?" he asks me. My heart stuttered a bit, he actually sounded like he cares. "Act like and actually act like, no pretending bullshit. Act like you really care about me and prove to me I'm wrong about you. Your going to have to earn my trust and want for you," I respond. He stares at me blankly and a smile spreads on his face. He quickly jumps up and hugs me making me tense up. "Thank you," he whispers in my ear and kisses my temple leaving me shocked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow Johnny you better prove to poor little Frankie.
Thanks to our readers, commentors, and subscribers, and you silent readers!!
-Zee