Status: School is a bitch...we will try our best!! Stallion Ducks foREVer!!!

Skeletons in My Closet

Age Of Oppression

Shay's P.O.V

"Hey, remember remember how our first date ended like?" He said trying to light up my mood a bit.

"Yeah," I said and slowly turned over, "I think it's kind of pointless that you're trying to lighten up my mood right now, Johnny's pissed at me, so is Frank and the whole school is gonna laugh at me now."

"Come on, I'm sure they'll forget about it before monday." Jimmy said trying to make me feel better.

"Look, no one forgets about something like this in two days, when I go back on monday they're laugh at me as well as Johnny and Frank," I said and rolled over on my back and looked up at him, "now can you stay quiet so I can go back to sleep? I really don't feel like talking about this anymore."

"Sorry." He mumbled and laid down next to me.

Johnny's P.O.V

"Are you sure that he'll like it?" I asked closing the guitar case.

"I'm sure, before Shay handcuffed you two together Frank told him that he always wanted to have a white guitar with Pansy written on it, so he'll love it. It's a perfect way to make it up to him, also if anyone else bullies him just step in and tell them to back off." Charlie said, getting up from the floor.

"At least you think things trough, unlike your brother." I said and got up as well.

"We bought thought it was a good idea, until one of you two snapped that is." He said mumbling the last part.

"Well, I did like being close to him, as long as we were were getting along." I admited, blushing.

"So the plan didn't fail after all." Charlie said with a huge smile on his face.

"I guess, but now Frank's really pissed at me." I said looking down.

"He'll forget about it soon, don't worry." Charlie said trying to cheer me up.

This is going to be the toughest make up ever...
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if this is sort of filer-ish, but i have huge writers block <.<

Sammy~