Status: School is a bitch...we will try our best!! Stallion Ducks foREVer!!!

Skeletons in My Closet

MIA

Johnny's P.O.V

"I guess we'll have to get along in order to get these handcuffs off," I said to Frank while we were walking down the road, "we won't be able to change Shay's or Charlie's mind at all."

"So shortly said we're stuck together forever since you can't get over your fucking ego?" Frank asked with a straight face.

"Say that one more time and you're dead." I said giving him a death glare.

"We're stuck together because you can't get over your fucking fat ego." He said with a smirk.

"That's it," I said and punched him in the face.

"Break it up, you two!" I heard Matt yell and then felt someone pull me away from Frank, I turned around and saw that it was Jimmy.

"Come on guys, at least pretend to get along so Shay takes the handcuffs off." Jimmy said giving me the puppy dog eyes. No one can say no when he looks at you like that.

"Fine," I said and started walking again dragging Frank behind me.

Shay's P.O.V

"You do realise that this was the worst idea ever?" Charlie stated more than asked.

"I know, that's why I told you to always carry your phone around with you, you never know when Johnny's gonna snap and beat me up with a book or maybe beat me up using Frank." I said not looking up from my manga.

"Plus, Jimmy won't be there to save his little prince then." He said in a teasing tone and pinched my cheek.

"You are so dead, Charles." I said and hit him with my manga, good thing it's a really thick one.

Johnny's P.O.V

"So what now?" Frank asked not wanting to enter the hell hole we call a school.

"We either go in and deal with everyone giving us weird looks, or we turn around and go and do something else." I said hoping he'd pick the ditching school option.

"How about we just ditch school and go to your place and play video games?" He asked tugging on the handcuffs.

"I was hoping you'd say that, now let's run." I said and started running, almost literally dragging Frank behind me.

~a few hours later~

"So we've pretty much played all the games that I still have, what now?" Frank asked flipping trough a manga Shay left in his room.

"What happened to your other games?" I asked.

"You can guess who took them, none other than the mister who cuffed us together." He said putting the manga away, sighing.

Shay's P.O.V

"Hey Jimmy?" I said trying to wake him up gently.

"Hmpfh.." He mumbled and turned over on his stomach, burying his face in his pillow.

"Jimmy...there are ducks outiside."I quietly said hoping that would wake him up.

"Go get them, I want one as a pet." He mumbled into the pillow still not waking up.

"Your room is on fire." I said a bit more loudly,

"Then put the fire out, Sherlock." He mumbled again still not waking up. How is he still asleep?

"Come on, wake up now or else I'll set your drum kit on fire." I said hoping that would wake him up.

And it did. He sat up screaming 'no', jumped out of his bed and hugged his drum set. "You will not set it on fire." He said with a straight face.

"Don't worry, I won't." I said, "anyways, the reason I'm here is because my plan isn't exactly working out like I planned," and sat down on his bed.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean the other day they almost killed eachother while being cuffed together, locking them in a room would be the same, I'm all out of ideas." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have no idea how to write in one single P.O.V lolol