Status: Active

Always

1

I waited patiently deep in the forests of Washington, far beyond any border that would break the treaty and far beyond my brothers mind reading limitations. There was barely any light, just the soft rays of moonlight that flickered through the trees. I would hear her when she approached and I would smell her sweet scent. Though normally vampires detested the scent of a werewolf, she actually smelt wonderful. We both knew what we were doing could quite possibly start a war between our two species, but what we felt for each other was just too strong. We had tried to part, knowing of the devastation this could cause but neither of us were strong enough. We were in it now for the rest of eternity, and that was absolutely fine by me. Her scent was getting stronger and stronger as the seconds passed and I could hear the dull sounds of her paws hitting the ground in the distance.

"Jasper." I heard her whisper softly. Startled by her sudden presence, I turned my head left in shock; smiling widely as I took in her beautiful face.

"Alina." I breathed. I moved my hand up to her face, gently brushing away some black stray strands of hair that were being blown by the wind and kissed her softly.

"I've missed you." She said in to the kiss and I kissed her harder. Oh how I had missed her more.

"I've missed you too." I said, our lips parting. I leant my forehead to hers and stared in to her deep brown eyes, her breathing heavy. We didn't say anything for a while, we never needed to. She was a silent person, as was I. The silence was always of comfort, the way it should be. We never needed to be anything but ourselves. We didn't have to say unnecessary things to know how each other felt, her being here was enough for me to know that she loved me endlessly. As I said before, there are too many things that could go wrong for this not to be true love. It terrified me and it terrified her too, but what can you do? You can't choose who you fall in love with.

We walked for a few minutes to our special place, it was merely just a patch of grass where the trees didn't cloud the sky. We lay down next to each other, her warm head resting next to my ice cold one and we watched the stars. Though of course I could never hold my gaze upwards for so long when something just as beautiful was lying next to me, the stars would be there forever but I fear she might not. She turned her head towards me and gazed in to my eyes, the silence still as comfortable as it ever was, and we kissed. In this moment I had no troubles and no worries. I did not worry about what would become of me if the Volturi ever found out about us, or even if they found out that werewolves even existed. I did not worry about what my family would do, or what hers would do. I simply existed in this moment, this moment was something I had been waiting my whole existed for. I wanted to savor it forever and live in it for as long as I could. Though I know I could not, because the sun always rises and we must go back to our very different lives. The sun was going to rise soon and we both knew it was time to leave. I stood up and dusted the dirt of the back of my jeans and held out my hand for her.

"Same time tomorrow?" I asked, a hopeful smile on my face.

"Always." She smiled, reaching up to kiss me hard.

"Just so you know I'm going to miss you terribly." I said as we started to walk through the forest. She stopped and turned to me, a sad look on her face.

"I wish we could just be together." She said in a quiet voice.

"Me too." I sighed. I looked up at the sky through the trees, the sun really was starting to rise and we didn't have long to get home.

"We must go." I sighed again, kissing her one last time.

"I love you." She whispered, kissing me softly on the cheek.

"I love you more." I winked. She rolled her eyes, a sly smile on her face as she ran off through the darkness. I sighed and followed suit, though in a different direction. It didn't take me long to get home and the sun was still rising as I swiftly walked through the front door.

"Where have you been?" Emmett asked, a weird expression on his face.

"Out." I stated bluntly, quickly making my way towards the staircase.

"You smell disgusting." He winced, covering his nose with his arm.

"Oh, thanks." I glared at him and flipped him off. I decided it was best if I go and take a shower. I walked in to my room and grabbed some clothes before turning back towards the bathroom. Emmett beat me too it.

"Dude, seriously you smell like a fucking werewolf." He exclaimed, a disgusted look on his face.

"I had wolf for dinner." I replied, no emotion to my voice. I could feel his emotions, and he was exceptionally curious.

"Was it already dead when you got to it? God." He winced again, and I glared.

"If it's so bad then why are you blocking my way to the shower?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Whatever." He shrugged and turned to let me in.

"Is Edward here?" I asked as I put my towel and clothes down on top of the linen basket.

"Nah, he's with his human." He shrugged.

"Oh, alright." I replied. Emmett turned and left down the stairs and I shut the bathroom door. I took off my clothes and climbed in to the shower, I had to get this werewolf smell off me before anyone could know better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo this is my new story, hope you like it :)