Status: Finished

One Is Enough

Prince Charming

The red head standing before me had the tiniest waist, she had so much make up on and it looked like she had extensions in her hair. What did my dad find in her? My dad took one look at me and grabbed me by my arm. He pushed me down the stairs. As he walked to the front door, he tried to shove me outside but I fidgeted.

"Dad wait...what are you-"

He back handed me just like the other day.

"Get out and don't come back till tomorrow!" he yelled.

I got pushed outside stumbling down the white little stairs unto the grass. It was cold and I only had my sleeping sweats on and a black tank top. Where was I supposed to go in the middle of the night. I didn't have any friends, and no other family member that would take me in. Tears escaped my eyes, and I could see the smoke coming out of my breath from how cold it was outside.

****

After walking for a while, I notice that I had walked all the way to Eryc's house. Why would I walk here? It just happened. My feet just brought me here. I wanted to seek affection and warmth from him. I wanted him to make my pain go away. The only car I see in the driveway was his. His little brother must be asleep so how was I going to knock on the door. I saw one light on and I assumed it was his room. He was the only one in the house besides his little brother. He told me earlier that his parents were out on a honeymoon so I might as well try.

I found a little rock and threw it to his window. I felt like romeo calling out his princess or some shit. After missing like 10 times, it finally hit the window and I saw him opening his curtains. His eyes went wide when he saw me. In less than three seconds his front door opened and he came running to me.

"Catherin? It's like 1 in the morning. What's wrong and why are you-" he said.

I ran to him and started crying against his chest.

"Hey..what's wrong?" he said softly.

He led me inside the house and we walked up to his room. He said he didn't want his brother to hear anything coming from the kitchen or he'd wake up and wouldn't go back to sleep.

I sat on his bed and he closed the door. His room was so nice, and it smelled just like him. I wiped my tears away as he sat next to me.

"Tell me what happened?" he said.

He looked at my cheek and saw my dad's finger prints on my face. He automatically knew why I was there.

"How'd you even get here?" he asked.

"I walked, how else?" I replied still crying.

"How could he do this to you? Was he drunk?" he continued.

"Yes, he came in with a woman and pushed me out of the house but I had no one else to come to." I said my tears spilling out more.

"Shh...it's okay you can stay here." he whispered.

He told me to lay down and he laid down with me. My back was facing his chest and he played with my hair till I calmed down. He slowly traced his fingers on my arm where my bruises were visible.

"Do they hurt?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"Not anymore." I said sniffing.

He seemed to have noticed the ones on my back coming out of my black tank top. He pulled my shirt up and I jerked.

"What are you doing?" I said a little alarmed.

He slowly pushed me back down.

"I won't do anything to you that you don't want me to do." he said with assurance.

He traced the bruises on my back and kissed them softly. I shriveled and my face got red. I was put on mute. I couldn't say anything. I felt as if I died and went to heaven. He put my shirt down and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I like your weirdness, and your wounds and bruises Catherin. I like all of you. I want you. You're such a strong person and I will protect you always." he said whispering into my ear.

A tear escaped my cheek and he wiped it away. Like that, I fell asleep feeling protected and secure. The first man who had ever treated me like treasure and so gentle. I couldn't help but fall in love with him. He was perfect. He didn't seem like all his other friends. He looked like a bad boy but he was the opposite. He said he wanted me. I wanted him too. I needed him. Today was the best night of my life. I wanted to be here forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awe so sweet :') what will happen in the next chapter? Subscribe to keep up with my updates guys! Much love, Diane.