Status: Finished

One Is Enough

The Last Hit

I started running with Eryc. I was terrified. My legs wanted to give out on me and trembled with fear, but I kept running.

"Catherin stop! Stop running away, let's stand up to your dad!" he yelled while running behind me.

"No Eryc, run, run as fast as you can! If my dad gets a hold of me I'm dead." I said out of breath.

I ran and ran. We were so far away from Eryc's car. How would we return?

"Is he still following us?" Eryc asked me.

"No, I don't see him." I replied.

After waiting for what could of been half an hour or so, we began walking back to the park. Eryc told me to wait while he got the car. I stayed sitting on a bench about to cry.

"Having fun?" Clarissa slowly came in.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?" Clarissa asked back with soothing voice but it felt like I was actually smirking.

"Why must you always be here in times like this? Why do you even exist? My body is mines, not anyone else's. Leave Clarissa, forever." I told her.

"I will never leave!" Clarissa yelled.

I ignored Clarissa and wondered why Eryc was taking so long. All of a sudden everything went dark. I was knocked out.

*****

A few hours later I wake up in what looked like the basement in my house. He kidnapped me. That bastard actually kidnapped me. This is illegal. I looked around in desperation to find a way out. Was he going to kill me? What was going to happen to me?

"I see your'e awake." my dad said walking out of the darkness and into the light.

"Why? Let me go!" I yelled.

He grabbed my jaw and pressed hard.

"So you were having fun with your little boyfriend. Bitch!" he slapped me.

"Stop it. Please." I said wincing at the pain on my left cheek.

"Shut up! I don't want to hear you! Your'e a disgrace to me! You remind me of your mother." he said punching my right cheek.

Is that why he hated me? I reminded him of my mother? I had the same hair color and eye features she had. Tears sprung from my eyes and my lip began bleeding.

"Please..." I begged.

He laughed.

"You think it's that easy huh?" he said.

He got serious and kicked me, topping my chair over. My hands were tied to the back so there was no way out. I screamed in pain from my arm hitting against the floor and the chair. I cried but all he did was laugh. Why had my life led to this? I was tired. I wanted to just..just..that's when I realized why Clarissa existed. She WAS my inner demon. Every time I was being nice, she came out because it was the real me wanting to say what I felt and she was my anger. She kept saying she wouldn't leave because all my anger was still bottled up. Clarissa was my second personality, but only because they were feelings I pushed inside myself. I created her. I was the reason she acted that way. All those times I've wanted to hit something or someone, she absorbed those and that's how my second personality came alive. It's truly a mind game.

I used all my strength and pulled free from the ropes.

"I detest you!" I screamed at him.

It was no longer me, it was both Clarissa and I. I had finally learned how to release all that anger within me. We didn't take turns talking this time. We spoke together.

"You have no right to abuse me. I've always hated you for becoming a monster." I continued.

He quickly stopped laughing and looked at me in surprise.

"What the fuck? You dare talk back?" he yelled.

"Yeah! There's nothing you could do about it. I'm tired of being pushed around by you. You touch me, and I'll call the police." I threatened.

"You're so funny. Just like your bitch ass mother." he said laughing.

He pulled back his fist to take one hit when I saw Eryc come up behind him and knock him to the floor.

"Eryc!" I shouted.

My dad and Eryc were rolling all over the floor punching each other. I didn't know what to do. I was scared. I tried to pull him away but I got pushed to the side. I cried over the pain on my back. I started bleeding from my foot, as I looked down I noticed I got stabbed by a broken piece of glass. I tried to get up and run to the phone, but it got knocked out of my hands and my father back handed me sending me against the wooden chairs. Eryc hung to him, choking him when he stuck his pocket knife through Eryc's stomach.

"Eryc!" I screamed running towards him.

Eryc grunted and winced. I was crying and my father was dying of laughter. He was a physco.

"What kind of man are you?" I said with hatred in my eyes.

"Your eyes..." he suddenly grew quiet.

My eyes turned into a mix of lavender and green. I was beyond pissed. I wanted this man out of my sight or I didn't know what would happen next.

"What? Your'e gonna hit me?" he said laughing.

I threw the wooden chair at him and he came running to me with his pocket knife. I went out of the basement and ran upstairs. He made his room a mess, and then I went into my room. I tumbled towards the floor because of the rug and he walked closer to me.

"You think you'll get away Catherin Clarissa Sill?" he said with a smirk.

"Clarissa..." I said in a whisper.

I named her Clarissa and that was my middle name. I was shocked. I never even knew I had a middle name.

"You think everything will always be your way, don't you?" he said kneeling on the floor putting the pocket knife on my chin.

"My life has never been happy. It's been full of shit." I spat out.

He slapped me but my face was already accustomed to his hard hits. I was always beat by him on a daily basis ever since I was 6. My mother left me to this. She didn't care neither did he. He wanted to kill me.

"If you kill me, It'll be in your conscious." I said to him.

"I don't have a conscious sweetheart. I'm made out of rock." he said laughing.

He went to stab me when he heard the police outside.

"Mr. Sill you're under arrest. The house is surrounded, turn yourself in now!" one of the policemen said through a speaker.

"Oh your clever, but I'm not done with you." he whispered looking back at me.

Before he could take a hit, the S.W.A.T team had invaded my room. They were all armed. They took him away and all I could remember was everything going black.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's near it's end guys. Subscribe to keep up with me! :) Much love, Diane.