Status: a work in progress:)

I'm Crying Underwater So You Don't Hear a Sound

Oh No Don't Tell Your Other Man

Miranda's POV

When I landed on my back I hit my elbow. Surprisingly I felt no pain and all I did was laugh. Mike was leaning over me and he traced my cheek bone with his thumb. Our eyes met. His brown eyes were just a shade darker than mine.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah it doesn't hurt that much," I answered.

He smiled as he started to pick me off the sandy floor. For some reason he told me to jump on his back so he could give me a piggy back ride. It was kind of cute. While Mike carried me towards his car I sort of began to analyze his tattoos. They were interesting and my fingers had a mind of their own so they traced his tattoos. He shivered a little so I quickly pulled away.

We got to the passenger side of his car and he gently let go of me. Before I could sit down he stopped me and reached for the glove compartment where he brought out some band-aids. I was gonna put it on myself but he placed it on my scratched-up elbow.

"Why do you keep so much band-aids in your car?" I asked while he made sure he put it on right.

"Sometimes my piercings get ripped off so I use these until I can replace it," he responded looking up at me. I smiled and nodded my head.

"You forgot something," I muttered. He looked at me wide eyed, like he did something wrong. He began to scan his body for who knows what.
"Shit! Did I drop my keys or phone?" he mumbled while he turned back around to search by the swings.

I pulled him back towards me and laughed. He looked at me confused. "No you forgot to kiss my elbow to make it better," I smiled. He shook his head from the embarrasment.

He gently held my forearm it sent goosebumps throughout my body and then he lightly pecked the top of my band-aid.

It was a quick ride back to my apartment because we were having fun while just talking. It was so easy to be around him. We also both decided to pitch in to buy pizza for dinner.

So he dropped me off and I tidied up around my house. But he was here when it was a mess so it didn't make sense to why I was doing that. After that I fixed my hair and makeup also changed my outfit to something more comfortable. A pair of workout shorts and a tanktop felt right.

As I went to my kitchen to get a glass of water there was a loud knock on the door. I scurried to it thinking it was Mike with the food. My stomach was growling really loud. Right as I opened the front door I saw it wasn't the right set of tattoos. Austin was standing there with some wine in his hand.

My jaw dropped open while he had a huge smile on his face. "Hey beautiful," he stated as he picked me up and carried me to the couch.

He placed me on his lap and wrapped his arms around me. "What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"It was a lonely night without you in bed with me. I missed you baby," he replied kissing my cheek.

I smirked softly. "Oh okay. Yeah I missed you too," I mumbled not knowing what to say.

Mike's POV

It felt like my mouth has been stuck in the same position all day. Miranda has made me smiled more than I ever have before. Our time has been full of innocence and I honestly do not care. I sound so fucking whipped.

My phone vibrated loud and it was a notification that she has just called me. I dialed her number a couple times and there was no answer. It was odd.

I rushed back to her house. She's probably starving. By now I would expect not to be nervous everytime I see her. But somehow it overcomes my mind and I die a little inside when I think of her.

Once I arrived I tried to open the door but it was locked. I placed the pizza down and peeked through the window to see if she was near. Were my eyes playing sick games with me? She was on the fucking couch and Austin was all over her! I knew today was too perfect to be true.

My heart wanted me to go in there and set him straight. She's my soulmate! But my head told me not to. So I got all my shit and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully you enjoy this:)