Status: a work in progress:)

I'm Crying Underwater So You Don't Hear a Sound

I Kinda Like the Way You Tell Me, "baby please come home."

Miranda's POV 

These two months have flown by. I thought moving in with Austin would be a great experience but I'm just sad all the time. Yeah he cheers me up from time to time. It doesn't last long cause it feels like something is missing in my life. I really cant put my finger on it. 

Karen and Alan had slept over because we had a last minute party here. I would be sleeping but I had to get up to go to work. That's the only thing that can distract me lately. While waiting for my straightener to heat up I decided to make myself some breakfast. Thankfully I didn't drink alot cause I would of skipped work and not done anything all day. 

As I made myself a few pancakes I heard a rustling noise. Karen came out of the guest bedroom and she smiled at me softly. 

"Want me to make you some?" I asked. 

"Yeah that would be nice," she answered. 

I made her a few and extras for the guys. We didn't talk much cause I had to hurry and go finish my hair. As I finished up with the left side of my hair Karen once again stood next to me. 

"You okay today?" She asked. I waved my hand lightly.

"Yeah so far. I just wish I knew why I've been like this," I replied while starting to straighten the right side of my hair.

"Me too. I hate seeing you like this," she commented. I nodded my head in agreement.

I haven't been this depressed in my life since I was a teenager. It came out of nowhere and hit me hard. Something wrong with living life this. 

Before leaving for work I had to unplug my phone and spray some perfume. All of a sudden I felt a sudden pull on my arm.

"Leaving already?" Austin pouted. I shook my head lightly.

"Yeah I have to I've been missing alot lately," I responded.  He rolled his eyes while sitting up. His hands were on my hips and I looked down at him.

"What if you're late cause a quickie sounds great right now," he mentioned as he lifted up my shirt and kissed my waist line.

I shook my head and laughed. "Come on Austin I can't and I'm not in the mood to have sex," I replied pushing him away a bit. 

He groaned loud and stood up. It never ceases to amaze me how tall he is. "Alright babe. Love you see you later," he said kissing me. Why must he use that word? Im not in love with him.

"Yeah you too," I mumbled. He slapped my ass while I passed by. 

*few hours later*

For the eight hours I worked every shift, everything feels right for once. Even my annoying co-worker Joel can't ruin it. My favorite thing to do at work is to fix the CDs which is the most tedious task to do but it keeps my mind busy. 

"Hey beautiful," a familiar voice said.

I rolled my eyes as I turned around. It was Kennedy and I thought he was gone for good.

"Hey so are you still with that Mike guy," My mind cut him off and a smile quickly came upon my face. It's been a while since the last time we spoke. When I was with him at the park is the only day I remember actually being in a good mood.

"No im not. My boyfriend is this guy named Austin," I solemnly replied.

Kennedy looked at me confused as if I said something wrong. I quickly left his sight and went to the back room to grab my purse.

"Im taking a long lunch today," I told Jessica as I walked out the door.

I sat in my car for a few minutes to see my timer. I closes my eyes hoping there was no time. All the hoping worked there was no time left just zeros but I dont know who the guy is? Maybe Austin? I drove quickly to his place to see if it was true. I couldnt make it obvious that I wanted to see his timer.

Once I walked in, he noticed me and got the biggest smile. "Hey babe came for lunch?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied hugging him.

It was a good meal but I hurried because this is not what I came for. I had to think of a way to see his timer.

"Why did you eat so fast?" he asked confused.

"I wanted to spend some alone time with you," I stated as I walked to our room. His eyes got all big and began to follow me like a puppy.

He joined me on my bed and started kissing my neck and I pretended to enjoy it. I couldnt see his wrist with it trying to go into my pants.

I pulled away for a bit and then he looked at me confused. "What's wrong?" he questioned.

"Nothing. I was thinking that I should be on top," I suggested. He smirked.

We quickly changed spots and I could tell he was getting really excited. His hands were all over the place and it was making my investigation a little impossible. So our hands interlocked and it gave me a chance to move them to the head of the bed. He was kissing my chest and it seemed like the perfect opportunity.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took SOOO long to finally put this up, I was never satisfied with it. Also I'm seeing PTV for the first time after six years this weekend so this inspired me to finish it up. There will probably be one more chapter to end the story! Hope you enjoy!