Status: a work in progress:)

I'm Crying Underwater So You Don't Hear a Sound

But All Is Good, We Close Our Eyes

The only reason why I picked my job because it’s fun and I love coming everyday. But today was so dreadful. With the four employees we have including me were rearranging every part of the store. It was too much for my small structure. There was little to no sales.

I stapled the last flyer for the band to the store bulletin board. “Pierce The Veil are coming in tomorrow!?” a short black haired teenage girl squealed.

“Yes they are and their CD is half off right now,” I answered. She smiled and scurried to go get it.

I was at the register when she came over with that exact CD and a few others. She didn’t stop grinning. “Sweet! I’ll be here tomorrow early,” she said walking away.

It was my last half hour of work and I was ecstatic. It has been one of the most tiring days of my life. My co-workers were while I fixed the CDs. But all of a sudden I heard someone say “Hey there gorgeous.” I knew exactly who it was by his voice. It was this guy named Kennedy. He’s the most annoying person ever. He would try to convince me to go out on a date with him and it never worked.

“What do you want?” I rolled my eyes.

He attempted to grab my hand but I quickly pulled away. “I wanna take you out,” he responded. The last thing I wanted to do was deal with him. So I swiftly got away from him and went into the backroom.

“Running away from your boyfriend again huh?” my co-worker Jessica asked. I shook my head and laughed.

"Only in his dreams I'll be his girlfriend," I muttered. She smirked and handed me a monster from the refrigerator.

After a ten hour shift I finally arrived to my share apartment. Karen and I rented the place together, it was our area of tranquility. She wasn't home its most likely she's out with her cousins. There was no need to worry about her so I headed straight to the shower.

Once I finished Iaid in my bed and put on my favorite song from The Maine. I closed my eyes and thought about what Karen said earlier. It wouldn't hurt to check my timer. I'm just afraid that I'll get my hopes up and realize that I still have forever to go. Maybe it's for the better? I kept my eyes closed and started to slowly pull of my tight purple bracelet. It was scary for some odd reason.

Before I took it all the way off my phone rang and it caused me to stop. I answered it and and I'm happy it rung. Tomorrow will keep my mind off this.

Mike's POV

Most of the time I'm really talkative and loud when the guys are around. But knowing what toll happen at the signing has got me on edge.

Later in the day we went to my parents house. We had dinner and it distracted me for a while. After we ate my dad was showing youtube videos to my brother and I. Jaime and Tony were helping my mom clean up.

"Hey pops can we talk?" I asked while gesturing for him to join me in my old room. He nodded and followed.

He sat next to me on the bed. "Whats wrong mijo?" he questioned. There was a lump in my throat, I can't get the words out of my mouth. He placed his hand on my back and it helped me a little.

"I know mom is your soulmate and I want to know how you felt when you met," I stated.

"Without even checking my timer I felt that she was the one. I never doubted my destiny I knew she would be perfect," he answered. That response definitely made me feel less worried.

"That's what I needed to hear. Thanks dad," I rambled as I quickly got off my bed. But my father pulled me back down.

"Your brother told me about you. Just be yourself Michael. You and that lucky girl are fated to be with each other," he whispered. At first I was really mad at Vic for telling dad about it. But then I realized he was just trying to help. Both of them has me thinking better thoughts of what will occur tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kinda short it's a filler for the big chapter that's coming up! Thanks for all the love! Please leave comments, recommend, subscribe! <3